Bills sign OT Bobby Hart

nato7412

51 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He's very Jordan Mills-esque.

It wouldn't be good if he were starting but it's certainly no worse than getting caught playing Mike Remmers at tackle.

Hopefully Hart is getting the minimum.    Remmers somehow got $3M in this market. 

Thanks. I can never forget Remmers in that SB a few years ago, right up there with the absolute worst big-game performances ever.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nice! I'll take it! Beane is really filling this roster out. This is veteran depth, mag not make the final 53. 

I think ultimately to go BPA in the draft. 

I'm starting to think we might be trading UP. Beane knows we are an impact player or 2 away from a Lombardi. I can see us moving to the 15-20 range and snatching a top 10 prospect.

With 5 QBs likely to go in top 10-12 picks(Lawrence, Wilson,Mac, Lance and Fields) we can land a day 1 impact player in that range for sure

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Missed time in 2017/2018. A subpar combine and that he went undrafted sets off alarms to me his medicals didn't check out. 

We just resigned a ORT that came off a pretty serious injury and he was the best ORT in free agency.

There is a reason why Adams went undrafted......but you cant auto dismiss a player who was ultra productive in college.   Hopefully Hart is here to push him.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I get the feeling he paid off a debt on that play.... 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Don't hate it. PFF (which I think is most useful for O-line/D-line grading) gave him a decent grade last year (fringe starter caliber player) the best of his career on 800+ snaps. I trust the staff, I like that they aren't slacking on the o-line. I was hoping they would go out and draft an OT in round 3 for depth/development but a decent vet isn't the worst way to try and replace Ty.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Don't hate it. PFF (which I think is most useful for O-line/D-line grading) gave him a decent grade last year (fringe starter caliber player) the best of his career on 800+ snaps. I trust the staff, I like that they aren't slacking on the o-line. I was hoping they would go out and draft an OT in round 3 for depth/development but a decent vet isn't the worst way to try and replace Ty.

They probably still will. Jordan Devey and Trey Adams were on the Practice Squad last season. So even if Hart makes the roster (which isn't a guarantee anyways) - we'd have 8 Lineman on the active roster (if Adams and Devey stayed on the PS) and we usually carry 9. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19