Is Aldon Smith worth a look?

On 3/30/2021 at 11:20 AM, NewEra said:

Sure. Ā Most pass rushers are worth a look imo. Dunno what he has in the tank, but bring him in and check him out. Ā Canā€™t hurt

Yeah...if Smith is even anywhere close to his old self bring him in.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 12:10 PM, BeastMode54 said:

He doesn't seem like a bad guy, and has had serious ups and downs with alcohol. He has made an effort to get his sh#t together and seems to be on the straight and narrow now. He was one of the most physical freaks I have ever seen. I don't want anything to ruin the locker room dynamic and team feel, but I think the Bills would be possibly the best organization for him to thrive in because of that the team unity. Add in Poyers admitted alcohol issues, he would have a huge, supportive group around him to make sure he is able to succeed at the best of his ability. Thoughts?

Yeah sure seems like a model citizen. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøĀ 

Ā 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/aldon-smith-timeline-trouble-arrested-suspensions-history-49ers-raiders-contract/rg7ss2w4qx5i1boyj36tycphx

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Letā€™s all remember the Donald situation and give it a chance to sort out.Ā 

Or we couldĀ remember the last 47 Aldon Smith situations and just assume this isn't the sole case of mistaken identity.

• Agree 1

Teams should be held accountable in some way when they sign players with multiple legal issues.Ā  If you want to employ a guy with multiple DUIs, weapon charges, and domestic abuse arrests, you take the risk of losing a draft pick or getting fined if the player commits another crime while employed.Ā  I thought there was talk of this a while back?Ā Ā 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

Teams should be held accountable in some way when they sign players with multiple legal issues.Ā  If you want to employ a guy with multiple DUIs, weapon charges, and domestic abuse arrests, you take the risk of losing a draft pick or getting fined if the player commits another crime while employed.Ā  I thought there was talk of this a while back?Ā Ā 

200.gif

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

How about rememberĀ the unbelievable rap sheet AldonĀ Smith has. Unbelievable. I dont know one single person with even 5% of this number of arrests.

Ā 

https://www.espn.com/blog/las-vegas-raiders/post/_/id/21221/aldon-smiths-disastrous-descent-out-of-the-nfl-a-timeline

3 hours ago, glazeduck said:

Ā 

seriously!!!! God this league is full of morons

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

tad different circumstances here, although i generally agree

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

200.gif

Cant do it, the raiders still have to field a team for that expensive new stadium they got

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

How about rememberĀ the unbelievable rap sheet AldonĀ Smith has. Unbelievable. I dont know one single person with even 5% of this number of arrests.

Ā 

https://www.espn.com/blog/las-vegas-raiders/post/_/id/21221/aldon-smiths-disastrous-descent-out-of-the-nfl-a-timeline

Dude, your friends are soft.Ā  Half of my crew is on death row.Ā  Word to your mother.Ā Ā 

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Dude, your friends are soft.Ā  Half of my crew is on death row.Ā  Word to your mother.Ā Ā 

Wow. Thatā€™s a heavy duty crew. Remind me to stay far away from you.Ā