Bills still looking to upgrade the interior of the Dline

9 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

I believe you mean Cam LEWIS, in fact. Phillips is a WR if I'm not mistaken.

You are 100% correct.  I did mean Cam Lewis. Although Cam Phillips graduated from 

my high school so it was good seeing him on the Bills for a while.

20 hours ago, NewEra said:

What does that have to do with my quote?  I’m lost.  

The best slot corners cost 2-4M a year.  It won’t be hard to replace him if he decides to leave.  Good kid.  There are better slots corners getting paid pennies

No chence

I was trying to respond to a post about a CB.  Must've linked your by mistake.  That's what I get for trying to use my phone and work at the same time.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Thanks for sharing the vid, @H2o! I'd been hearing about Brown, but hadn't gotten to watch film on him. Checks a LOT of boxes: True 1-Tech; capable of eating up two O-linemen, to keep Milano and Tremaine free to roam and create havoc; great size and length; improbably mobile, for a guy his size.

I really noticed his hand technique on some of the plays. He's got a full quiver of arrows, in that department.

I don't know where the draftniks are pegging him, but without a 4th, this year, I wouldn't mind using our 3rd, or trading back to grab him in the 4th round.

Suppose you're right and he's as good as you say. In that case, the Bills drafting Bobby Brown would be music to my ears! 😁

• Haha (+1) 1