Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How can you not agree with that?   Holy ***** dude!!  You base a persons life on fear of reprisals for your decision.  That is NOT the oath these jurors swore to. 

And by making your decision out of fear for reprisals the judicial system is *****.  

You are correct.

And thats exactly what they're going to do.

That's all I'm saying.  I'm not saying that's what I'd do.  

I said that what he posted is very likely where at least 1 or more jurors is at.  

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Wow, this Minnesota Governor is a real POS

Yep, same thought here after a minute or two. Summer school and meals will fix.......................... nothing. The whole "speech" was just a pile of garbage really.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You are correct.

And thats exactly what they're going to do.

That's all I'm saying.  I'm not saying that's what I'd do.  

I said that what he posted is very likely where at least 1 or more jurors is at.  

Sorry I misread  your post.  I thought you said you disagree with THIS (my) take.  

• Like (+1) 1

what happens if the jury is deadlocked on whether it is murder  or manslaughter? I could see a version of events where some jurors insist it not debatable and they won't budge. I have never heard of that but I could definitely see it happening here.

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What in the ever loving ***** does this have to do with the topic at hand? 

On the surface it seems like a distraction so he doesn’t have to give his feelings on Water’s comments- which, some could argue, is indirectly conceding that her quote can’t be defended...

Ultimately, it’s quite unfortunate because, regardless of political leanings, it seems like such an easy thing to denounce- unless you are for the rioting, of course...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

On the surface it seems like a distraction so he doesn’t have to give his feelings on Water’s comments- which, some could argue, is indirectly conceding that her quote can’t be defended...

Ultimately, it’s quite unfortunate because, regardless of political leanings, it seems like such an easy thing to denounce- unless you for the rioting, of course...

Why do I have to denounce what Maxine said v the absolute cheering of what happened on 1/6?

Why do I have to defend what Maxine said when you endorsed Trump bullying witnesses and judges the past four years?

YOU pigs enabled what you are celebrating.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Do you or do you not back what Maxine Waters said?

In her position what she said is wrong and inexcusable. She should be sensored. She has joined the lowest, dumbest ranks of the many Republicans like, Jordan  McCarthy, Texas and Florida governors, Cruz and trump. They all should face charges. They represent law and order, not anarchy.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why do I have to denounce what Maxine said v the absolute cheering of what happened on 1/6?

Why do I have to defend what Maxine said when you endorsed Trump bullying witnesses and judges the past four years?

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

Absolute cheering??  Celebrating??  Dude you’ve lost your mind. You’re delusional.  

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

In her position what she said is wrong and inexcusable. She should be sensored. She has joined the lowest, dumbest ranks of the many Republicans like, Jordan  McCarthy, Texas and Florida governors, Cruz and trump. They all should face charges. They represent law and order, not anarchy.

What charges should they all be facing? 

Just now, BillStime said:

Hey Fellow American,

I despise anyone who riots.  Be it at the capital, in cities all over the country, anywhere for any reason.

I support peaceful protests everywhere.

I support the ability for people to voice their opinion.

I support the ability to fight for what one believes.

I support it when you are Peaceful and Patriotic not when you are violent and anti-American.

Otherwise you are slime.

Are you slime or a patriot?  Do you fight for what is best for your country, or do you fight to tear it down?

The Capital Hill riot is one of the most despicable things I have seen in my life, and it is up there with Kenosha, Seattle, Portland, SLC, NYC, LA, Las Vegas, and even Reno where I live.  It is disgusting!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1