Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

7 hours ago, T&C said:

I have not idea what Chauvin was referring to, that was kind of bizarre.

He didn't apologize and say how sorry he was. He said he will give them information soon that will bring them peace. 

The statement only makes sense to me as an example of his  major control issues. Like somehow he has the power that will allow the Floyd family to heal.

The man continues to be a sadist, imo. 

On 4/28/2021 at 2:31 PM, B-Man said:

ADDED:  

He was wearing a mask the whole trial until the last day. This juror just gave them another reason to appeal.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:17 PM, B-Man said:

On 5/4/2021 at 3:58 PM, B-Man said:

On 5/4/2021 at 6:45 PM, T&C said:

Here it is... most people who have been attentive of this trial knew it was coming:

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2021/05/04/derek-chauvin-attorney-new-trial-request-george-floyd

On 5/6/2021 at 4:54 PM, B-Man said:

The worst part is, you have such limited intelligence, that you REALLY think you know what I, and others, are thinking,

but your posts show that is not the case...............Oh well,

Back to the thread.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:20 AM, B-Man said:

YEAH. THEY’RE TOTALLY NOT FASCISTS:  

Maryland A.G. To Appoint Panel To Audit Record of Chauvin Expert Witness Dr. David Fowler.

Totally.  Has anyone seen my shocked face? Looks appropriate here.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/maryland-a-g-to-appoint-panel-to-audit-record-of-chauvin-expert-witness-dr-david-fowler/

On 5/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, B-Man said:

11 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Big day for the marxists ... get to enjoy more of someone else's misery : bonus its a white guy !!!

What a shame - #BillsChan didn't get the appeal it wanted

Good riddance, Derek

Edited by 716er

11 hours ago, Motorin' said:

He didn't apologize and say how sorry he was. He said he will give them information soon that will bring them peace. 

The statement only makes sense to me as an example of his  major control issues. Like somehow he has the power that will allow the Floyd family to heal.

The man continues to be a sadist, imo. 

ArcticGoodnaturedChameleon-size_restrict

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, BillStime said:

SHOCKER

It’s very hard to believe, shocking even, that this could happen in a city-managed department. A city that’s been in complete democrat party control for 50 years. It’s almost as if they don’t know what they are doing out there. 

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s very hard to believe, shocking even, that this could happen in a city-managed department. A city that’s been in complete democrat party control for 50 years. It’s almost as if they don’t know what they are doing out there. 

When you are black and/or a Dem, you automatically become a Repub when you join law enforcement.

• 2 months later...