Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are defending this murderer, that's all we need to know. 

I posted an article about how there may need to be a re-trial due to a jury problem.

YOU displayed your own bias immediately

For all to see.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I posted an article about how there may need to be a re-trial due to a jury problem.

YOU displayed your own bias immediately

For all to see.

But why do you care? The guy murdered someone. And all you care about is setting this thug free 

Sad. No wonder Trump working with Putin excites you. You want more murder. 

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But why do you care? The guy murdered someone. And all you care about is setting this thug free 

Because this is literally the basis for our entire Judicial system.  Two things can be true here....Chauvin murdered Floyd, and the trial might have been harmed by this juror.  It is very important to get the conviction the correct way.  Not by cheating or any other illegal way.  They need to get it right. Has nothing to do with whatever side you are one and don't make it about that.   You are arguing and name calling for the sake of doing it and purposely not even looking at what happened in the trial and that is shameful. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Because this is literally the basis for our entire Judicial system.  Two things can be true here....Chauvin murdered Floyd, and the trial might have been harmed by this juror.  It is very important to get the conviction the correct way.  Not by cheating or any other illegal way.  They need to get it right. Has nothing to do with whatever side you are one and don't make it about that.   You are arguing and name calling for the sake of doing it and purposely not even looking at what happened in the trial and that is shameful. 

Ya right. You guys care about the process now? Ok! 

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Non-response detected.

You want a murderer to go free, and you guys are hiding behind process. 

But Trump shaking down a foreign leader is ok. 

You guys are Fascist, pure and simple. You are being defeated. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I dunno man... its seems to me that you don't really want to discuss anything. We/most are here discussing a current case and the judicial system... I haven't seen anyone deem that they are the judge and jury in the case... we are just following it, that's all.

• Agree 3

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can you point to one post saying that we want him to go free?  No you cannot.  The juror should not have put this trial in jeopardy in the first place.   There was plenty of evidence for Chauvin to be convicted.   The person you should be upset with is the juror.  The prosecution put together a case that a non biased jury would have convicted Chauvin.  Now there is at the very least the apperance of improprietary in one of the more important trials in recent history.  

Now try and and form a response without making this about Trump.  

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Can you point to one post saying that we want him to go free?  No you cannot.  The juror should not have put this trial in jeopardy in the first place.   There was plenty of evidence for Chauvin to be convicted.   The person you should be upset with is the juror.  The prosecution put together a case that a non biased jury would have convicted Chauvin.  Now there is at the very least the apperance of improprietary in one of the more important trials in recent history.  

I'm not so sure it will come down to the juror...  It could, but I don't think he was actually mentioned by name in the document (I posted it above). My take is that it will be the judge who didn't think this one through enough before the trial even started... plus his parting words/discussion with the prosecution and defense weren't very stellar either.

Edited by T&C
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T&C said:

I dunno man... its seems to me that you don't really want to discuss anything. We/most are here discussing a current case and the judicial system... I haven't seen anyone deem that they are the judge and jury in the case... we are just following it, that's all.

Sure, sure 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

If I were I judge I'd just let it go, the evidence is just overwhelming. I have no problem sending a murderer to jail. 

Trump obviously colluded with Russia in the 2016 election, how do you feel about the integrity of those that judged him? Talk about a biased jury! 

What do you think about the juries that judged an attack on our democratic process? 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

hahahahaha...

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Non-response detected.

You want a murderer to go free. 

Just now, Unforgiven said:

hahahahaha...

Don't you just wish we had a system like Putin's, where murder of people is normal by state authorities? Poor frustrated little fascist. Loser 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If I were I judge I'd just let it go, the evidence is just overwhelming. I have no problem sending a murderer to jail. 

Trump obviously colluded with Russia in the 2016 election, how do you feel about the integrity of those that judged him? Talk about a biased jury! 

What do you think about the juries that judged an attack on our democratic process? 

You understand it doesn’t work that way right? Are you just playing a game here or do you genuinely not understand our legal system?  Please answer that.  

yes there was plenty of evidence. But also the judge or even jury could have violated his chauvins rights(yes even he has rights).  

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

You understand it doesn’t work that way right? Are you just playing a game here or do you genuinely not understand our legal system?  Please answer that.  

yes there was plenty of evidence. But also the judge or even jury could have violated his chauvins rights(yes even he has rights).  

This person cannot or will not understand that this particular thread is about a current court case... has nothing to do with Trump, Putin, etc. I don't post a ton here but it seems like he/her is a resident troll. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're still defending a murderer... how does that feel?

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Does it keep you awake at night that a murderer might have to go to jail?

It appears to me, as it should most... that he is reporting news on an ongoing court case. That's what this thread was intended for lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1