Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I never had one, though, back in the day on BBMB I was Billsin2024.  I didn't post here until recently, but have been reading since BBMB went down.

Don't remember you... must have been a good poster lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

I’m not sure if that makes it worse that they’re killing people sober or not then?

True cops are cops with badges. That would make all cops true cops.

I don't know what the sober comment is, but I can say that all cops with a badge are cops, and all of them are true cops, until they start murdering people. Then they are criminals.

Just now, T&C said:

Don't remember you... must have been a good poster lol.

I didn't post much, but I liked reading Wyo and GoldenWheels was always a hoot.

5 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I didn't post much, but I liked reading Wyo and GoldenWheels was always a hoot.

I thought Goldenwheels posts here now... might be wrong but I thought so. Wyo is all twitter now... like billschick.

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but it's not normal for police to commit extra-judicial murder. The fact that extra-judicial murder by police officers is so normalized is scarier than the fact that people sometimes destroy property in order to protest it.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but if you normalize, defend, and minimize the storming of our capitol and murdering of capitol police by right wing mobs in a seditionist effort to overthrow a free and fair election, but get angry and upset about Rite Aid's windows being smashed, you're a monstrous hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but it's not normal for police to commit extra-judicial murder. The fact that extra-judicial murder by police officers is so normalized is scarier than the fact that people sometimes destroy property in order to protest it.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but if you normalize, defend, and minimize the storming of our capitol and murdering of capitol police by right wing mobs in a seditionist effort to overthrow a free and fair election, but get angry and upset about Rite Aid's windows being smashed, you're a monstrous hypocrite.

I'm not gonna focus on the motives of either side.

But giving a pass to destroy private property is a bit odd. I don't know who needs to hear this but damaging property isn't peaceful regardless where it's done. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

What is extra-judicial murder and how is it normalized?

Who is normalizing storming of our capital and "murdering" of a capital police officer (who murdered him?).  

I think everyone here has spoken out against what happened on 1/06.  

You people just love to make ***** up don't you.  WFT?? 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Agree 1