Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

You think two hours will be enough time for the rioters to get all their gear ready?

There will be riots regardless... they were already paid for.

I'm thinking that  this quick deliberation means Chauvin will be filing an appeal immediately and moving for a mistrial.

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Have a lot of experience in that regard?  Soldiers calling out for their mothers on the battlefield?

Also, he referred to his girlfriend as "Mama" and that is how she is named in his phone.  Did you watch any of the trial at all?

Still horrible. 

But thanks for being a d-bag. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

You think two hours will be enough time for the rioters to get all their gear ready?

I'm thinking that  this quick deliberation means Chauvin will be filing an appeal immediately and moving for a mistrial.

I agree.  Maxine Waters served that up for him on a platter yesterday.  Not to mention the Mayor's comments.

Dude has an easy case for a retrial, and the Judge practically told him so yesterday.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Causing riots helps your side, huh? Almost like Trump knew that when he told cops to rough up suspects. 

I was just about to say this. The foundation has already been poured... 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Causing riots helps your side, huh? Almost like Trump knew that when he told cops to rough up suspects. 

Broaden your self Gator.

No ones "side" is helped by riots, and despite you and BillZtime repeating it over and over, no one wants rioting.

But if you have ANY awareness of the past 2 decades, you know what is going to happen.

Broaden your self Gator.

No ones "side" is helped by riots, and despite you and BillZtime repeating it over and over, no one wants rioting.

But if you have ANY awareness of the past 2 decades, you know what is going to happen.

Oh no, GOP benefits, that’s why Trump suppported and encouraged police violence. Fox News loves propagandizing on that all the time. 

Damn, we really had a president telling police to abuse people in their custody, wow 

But, he wanted protests against that 

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

hehe you can't quit him can you

Nope, you don’t think he will run again? 

There is no way that it can't be anything else but guilty on all counts, when it is announced so quickly,

and  no questions from jury at all, even on causation, suggesting that they didn’t really consider the legal merits.

No doubt,  Chauvin's lawyers  will be filing an appeal immediately and moving for a mistrial.

Edited by B-Man

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What side do you think any of us are on?

The side that believes in the constitution?  Due process?  Innocent until proven guilty? Justice?

Also, when did Trump say to rough up suspects?  Are you making even more stuff up?

I know that Trump jokingly told his crowd of supporters to rough up some protestors at a rally, people laughed.  I don't believe anyone was hurt, but they removed some folks.  Please cite Trump telling cops to rough up suspects and the context.

Also, who gives a ***** about Trump, that's like me making fun of Obama for running guns to Mexico and keeping kids in cages.

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

What side do you think any of us are on?

The side that believes in the constitution?  Due process?  Innocent until proven guilty? Justice?

Also, when did Trump say to rough up suspects?  Are you making even more stuff up?

I know that Trump jokingly told his crowd of supporters to rough up some protestors at a rally, people laughed.  I don't believe anyone was hurt, but they removed some folks.  Please cite Trump telling cops to rough up suspects and the context.

Also, who gives a ***** about Trump, that's like me making fun of Obama for running guns to Mexico and keeping kids in cages.

No one told you this is a political board? 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There is no way that it can't be anything else but guilty on all counts, when it is announced so quickly,

and  no questions from jury at all, even on causation, suggesting that they didn’t really consider the legal merits.

No doubt,  Chauvin's lawyers  will be filing an appeal immediately and moving for a mistrial.

How would you know what the jury consider3d? Just because your guy didn’t get away with murder? You are sickening 

Just now, Tiberius said:

I'm aware it's political, just wondering why you just make up a bunch of bull####, never support your statements, and for some reason never quite understand anything that isn't a bumper sticker.

Oh yeah, You're a lefty, this is the best we can expect.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

How would you know what the jury consider3d? Just because your guy didn’t get away with murder? You are sickening 

I'll let you answer

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You keep shoveling the same excrement, Chauvin is not "my guy", Conservatives don't "want riots"  You just cannot think outside your own little cliched box.

and yet you "feel' the need to judge everyone else's motives........................THAT is sickening.

Please, respond with more childishness, the board expects it.