Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

Just now, B-Man said:

More "transparency"...........LOL

He doesn’t see many things for what they actually are; that’s clear by now to anyone paying attention. He doesn’t see illegals flooding in through the southern border as a crisis, lots of things that aren’t infrastructure are now really infrastructure , ID is equivalent to Jim Crow, etc etc. The man is a bumbling fool. 

• Agree 1

I predict a guilty verdict on one of the three charges.

Rioters will not be satisfied.

Hopefully I am wrong.

Added: the speed of the return probably means guilty on all counts though..........we'll see

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Hopefully I am wrong.

Agreed. Gonna take a guess... manslaughter. And you are right, no matter what happens the professional rioters will do their thing.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Hopefully I am wrong.

I think unless they get him with everything, riots will happen.  I don't expect they will let him off totally because

1 Riots

2 It really seems he has some culpability even if he didn't cause the death, he really didn't do anything to stop the death

3 When you are putting someone in the back of your squad car, put them in the back.  Nothing good happens if they ask to be let out and you let them out. Stupid move that could have prevented this whole damn thing.

• Like (+1) 1

I predict rioting, regardless of the verdict. The liberal msm media will applaud it , saying it’s justified. Just saw that Minnesota was the only state that went for Mondale vs Reagan. Man, they’ve been incredibly dumb there for a very long time. That won’t change today. Minny will burn. 

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

I think unless they get him with everything, riots will happen.  I don't expect they will let him off totally because

1 Riots

2 It really seems he has some culpability even if he didn't cause the death, he really didn't do anything to stop the death

3 When you are putting someone in the back of your squad car, put them in the back.  Nothing good happens if they ask to be let out and you let them out. Stupid move that could have prevented this whole damn thing.

Bottom line the guy is an idiot. He will deserve whatever he gets.

There was no need for any of this.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I predict rioting, regardless of the verdict. The liberal msm media will applaud it , saying it’s justified. Just saw that Minnesota was the only state that went for Mondale vs Reagan. Man, they’ve been incredibly dumb there for a very long time. That won’t change today. Minny will burn. 

“And this nation’s about to EXPLODE...”

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Jeez boats, don't drag poor Mondale into this.............lol

Oh Lord..................spare us.

• Haha (+1) 1

Jury has reached a verdict in Chauvin case, will be read today by 5pm ET

They are boarding up businesses in … San Francisco … for the “mostly peaceful” protests.

Edited by B-Man

RE: sentencing, prosecution has notified court earlier that they intend to pursue aggravated sentencing, although I don’t know the details on that.

Chauvin had right to have a jury decide on aggravation, or waive that right and have Judge Cahill decide on aggravation, and he opted to waive and have judge decide, assuming there was a guilty verdict at all.

Very surprised no questions from jury at all, even on causation, suggests didn’t really consider the legal merits.

Edited by B-Man

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When George Floyd called out for his mother...my god, that was haunting. That’s what dying soldiers cry on the battlefield. 

Have a lot of experience in that regard?  Soldiers calling out for their mothers on the battlefield?

Also, he referred to his girlfriend as "Mama" and that is how she is named in his phone.  Did you watch any of the trial at all?

• Thank you (+1) 1