Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

4 minutes ago, Melon said:

So they can pwn the libs with things like this

Owning the libs is all it's about.

Things like what? Come on what will they do with Chauvin should he be acquitted? Spit it out Melonhead.

25 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Please point me to anyone on the right saying Chauvin is a hero. Thanks in advance.

To do what?

I made the mistake of reading the comment section of Ben Shapiro's posts. Tons of people rooting for Chauvin's acquital. 

Ben has been one of the biggest cheerleaders for Chauvin's innocence, reposting articles claiming he did what any reasonable officer would do... You have to be a sadist to think his sadistic actions were reasonable... 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I made the mistake of reading the comment section of Ben Shapiro's posts. Tons of people rooting for Chauvin's acquital. 

Ben has been one of the biggest cheerleaders for Chauvin's innocence, reposting articles claiming he did what any reasonable officer would do... You have to be a sadist to think his sadistic actions were reasonable... 

Well I certainly wouldn't describe his actions as heroic that's for sure.

Jen Psaki clarifies that Joe Biden wasn’t ackshually ‘weighing in’ on the Derek Chauvin trial verdict when he weighed in on the Derek Chauvin trial verdict [video]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/04/20/jen-psaki-clarifies-that-joe-biden-wasnt-ackshually-weighing-in-on-the-derek-chauvin-trial-verdict-when-he-weighed-in-on-the-derek-chauvin-trial-verdict-video/

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jen Psaki clarifies that Joe Biden wasn’t ackshually ‘weighing in’ on the Derek Chauvin trial verdict when he weighed in on the Derek Chauvin trial verdict [video]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/04/20/jen-psaki-clarifies-that-joe-biden-wasnt-ackshually-weighing-in-on-the-derek-chauvin-trial-verdict-when-he-weighed-in-on-the-derek-chauvin-trial-verdict-video/

Yawn 

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WORST

JOB

EVER!

I have no idea why anyone would want that job.  

53 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Ben Shapiro is a lawyer who is rooting for the proper judgement to come down and there to not be riots.  That's it.  He points out gross misrepresentation of the facts by the media, the misunderstanding of law, and the fact that beyond reasonable doubt is the line that the prosecution has to get the jury across.  He clearly states he doesn't believe the prosecution made their case.  

How is that cheerleading and not just giving his opinion?

Also, any deranged lunatic can comment on a youtube video, who cares what they say?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

WORST

JOB

EVER!

I have no idea why anyone would want that job.  

No kidding right?

When Jen Psaki got the job, the media was so happy that someone would be in that position who would tell the truth.

They forgot that the job is to lie, spin, and recharacterize everything to seem like the administration is perfect in every way.

This is how it has been, and how it always will be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

No kidding right?

When Jen Psaki got the job, the media was so happy that someone would be in that position who would tell the truth.

They forgot that the job is to lie, spin, and recharacterize everything to seem like the administration is perfect in every way.

This is how it has been, and how it always will be.

There is no one in the world I "love" and respect that much that I would put myself out there like that.  

Reporter:  We have your wife on record saying blah blah blah blah

Chef Jim:  What the?? She really said that?  I have NO idea what she was thinking.  Sigh...........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Ben Shapiro is a lawyer who is rooting for the proper judgement to come down and there to not be riots.  That's it.  He points out gross misrepresentation of the facts by the media, the misunderstanding of law, and the fact that beyond reasonable doubt is the line that the prosecution has to get the jury across.  He clearly states he doesn't believe the prosecution made their case.  

How is that cheerleading and not just giving his opinion?

I’ve been listening to him a bit more since he was brought up here. I have the same view. His primary objection is media reporting of the trial, and his view as a lawyer.  Of course he’s an extreme conservative republican, and lock step with them about just about every issue, but his rants on the media are sometimes pretty well founded. 

I need to find an intelligent opposition podcaster I can listen to at 1.5 speed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve been listening to him a bit more since he was brought up here. I have the same view. His primary objection is media reporting of the trial, and his view as a lawyer.  Of course he’s an extreme conservative republican, and lock step with them about just about every issue, but his rants on the media are sometimes pretty well founded. 

I need to find an intelligent opposition podcaster I can listen to at 1.5 speed. 

You don't find an extremely popular member of the media (Shapiro) complaining about the media contrived at this point? It's what keeps him relevant. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There is no one in the world I "love" and respect that much that I would put myself out there like that.  

Reporter:  We have your wife on record saying blah blah blah blah

Chef Jim:  What the?? She really said that?  I have NO idea what she was thinking.  Sigh...........

It’s love for the power and the microphone...   it’s intrinsically motivated 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Melon said:

You don't find an extremely popular member of the media (Shapiro) complaining about the media contrived at this point? It's what keeps him relevant. 

He's a portion of the media that doesn't lie.  You may not agree with his opinion, but he is truthful.  He doesn't spend al his time trashing the media, he just gives his takes on the story.  He's really popular because he believes in free speech and can articulate an opinion in a way that people can understand.  Also he talks fast enough to get 8 hours of programming in 1 hour. :)

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Melon said:

I’m sure he’d prefer that 98% of the media simply told the truth, rather than pushing a false (lib ) narrative. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Melon said:

It is contrived for sure, new content is hard to come by. I guess I’m not sure of his relevance outside of his presumably narrow conservative following, but it’s interesting to hear some of the less obvious media bias he finds. Sometimes it’s a good point. 

7 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

He's a portion of the media that doesn't lie.  You may not agree with his opinion, but he is truthful.  He doesn't spend al his time trashing the media, he just gives his takes on the story.  He's really popular because he believes in free speech and can articulate an opinion in a way that people can understand.  Also he talks fast enough to get 8 hours of programming in 1 hour. :)

Everybody lies and spins in that world. But I will credit him for headlining his bias as influencing all his takes, instead of pretending to be neutral.