Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

40 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Absolute cheering??  Celebrating??  Dude you’ve lost your mind. You’re delusional.  

What charges should they all be facing? 

Sensorshop and impeachment. 

Any politician who turns on citizens and invites violence to occur is not fit for office. Turning citizen against citizen is the lowest, whether that be for party vs party, or race vs race.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Any politician who turns on citizens and invites violence to occur is not fit for office. Turning citizen against citizen is the lowest, whether that be for party vs party, or race vs race.

OK. I thought you were talking criminal charges. 

23 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Anyone who is 80 years old probably isn’t fit for office either. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why do I have to denounce what Maxine said v the absolute cheering of what happened on 1/6?

Why do I have to defend what Maxine said when you endorsed Trump bullying witnesses and judges the past four years?

YOU pigs enabled what you are celebrating.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

Now defend the Country’s Legal System.

Tell us this is disgusting:

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

That idiot Waters is telling people to get violent if Chauvin isn't convicted of first-degree murder.  That's not even what he was charged with.

She’s the worst.  The absolute worst.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

She’s the worst.  The absolute worst.

Or is she?

Signed, The very Reverend T&C. Lol....

She is right at the top though.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

What are your thoughts about the police in your country being conscripted to make random stops of citizens to ask folks for their papers?  Or, of the police departments refusing to comply?  It seems an attempt at turning citizens against citizens, no?  And why stop at street corners, if it’s about public health and the temporary measures due to COVID, shouldn’t the police be empowered to do random checks of residences?  

#defundtheMounties

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canadian-police-refuse-provincial-order-make-random-stops-amid-covid-19-surge-2021-04-17/

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What are your thoughts about the police in your country being conscripted to make random stops of citizens to ask folks for their papers?  Or, of the police departments refusing to comply?  It seems an attempt at turning citizens against citizens, no?  And why stop at street corners, if it’s about public health and the temporary measures due to COVID, shouldn’t the police be empowered to do random checks of residences?  

#defundtheMounties

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canadian-police-refuse-provincial-order-make-random-stops-amid-covid-19-surge-2021-04-17/

This did not occur. It was a proposal that never happened. Police forces refused to accept the temporary laws.

It was not a country proposal, just a provincial proposal, Ontario, due to a major third wave. I understand the logic but it never got off the ground. 

My opinion, stay the frig home and stop the spread if you have no need to be out. I am not "its my right" kind of guy when emergencies occur. We have less than half the vaccines of the US, so a long way to go. Our cases are primarily UK variant which spreads 5 times the original covid.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why do I have to denounce what Maxine said v the absolute cheering of what happened on 1/6?

Why do I have to defend what Maxine said when you endorsed Trump bullying witnesses and judges the past four years?

YOU pigs enabled what you are celebrating.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

You must denounce it because she is 100% wrong. She is doing what trump and his "poor boys" did, you know the huys who say they are patriots but are really just anarchists. Waters is no patriot, she is an anarchist.

Take the right side of the law and reason and turn on anyone, either right or left or black or white who invites violence and hate.

Do not become a Cruz, or trump, or stone, or Jordan, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Niagara...we agree! Go figure. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

This did not occur. It was a proposal that never happened. Police forces refused to accept the temporary laws.

It was not a country proposal, just a provincial proposal, Ontario, due to a major third wave. I understand the logic but it never got off the ground. 

My opinion, stay the frig home and stop the spread if you have no need to be out. I am not "its my right" kind of guy when emergencies occur. We have less than half the vaccines of the US, so a long way to go. Our cases are primarily UK variant which spreads 5 times the original covid.

I feel like it did occur but did not go live because the investigative arm of the plan refused to comply.  

I don’t want to oversimplify this, because common sense tells me that curfews and police stops in general have the same sorta vibe if not properly managed but stopping, questioning and punishing a citizen for walking on the street seems far beyond reasonable.   

The fact that it happened on a provincial level actually makes me even more uncomfortable than it would if it was country-wide.   It amounts to some mid-level bureaucrats—likely ignoring the order they seek to enforce—-coming up with a plan to harass people and generate revenue.  

I understand your position, and your feelings about taking care of the collective, but to institute across the board seems extreme.  

As this is a Chauvin thread, I’ll bow out gracefully at this time—though not because some fat boy politician tells me I must, I do so of my own volition. 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Niagara...we agree! Go figure. 😉

@Niagara Bill slayed it here.  #weareCanadatoday

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Looking at the make up of the jury , the prosecution did a incredible job. I see a guilty verdict , not sure if appealed , big mistake  by M. Waters

Its going to be appealed anyhow... 

This is nothing more than shutting up a black woman w a big mouth.

Nothing new here.