Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

4 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Ah the lie that because of a racist (LBJ) jumping on the Republican's platform in the 60's to attempt to.. Well, I'm not going to say what he said, because it is racist...  However, somehow, that switched the platforms.  So  you are saying that in the 1800's and 1900's the Republican's weren't into individual liberty but instead were communist authoritarians, and now the Republican's are racist for believing in individual liberty and the Democrats aren't racist for believing in collectivism of groups separated by the color of their skin?  

Does that make sense?  I couldn't even write it because it is so stupid.

Democrats 1800's - Color of skin means everything.  Democrats 2021 - Color of skin means everything.

Back down troll.

Please Demongyz.

Be aware that Tibs has always used this untrue argument over the years that the two parties switched places, it is nonsense that we have refuted, but he will keep on it to distract from the real thread.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Please Demongyz.

Be aware that Tibs has always used this untrue argument over the years that the two parties switched places, it is nonsense that we have refuted, but he will keep on it to distract from the real thread.

He serves the master of lies.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Ah the lie that because of a racist (LBJ) jumping on the Republican's platform in the 60's to attempt to.. Well, I'm not going to say what he said, because it is racist...  However, somehow, that switched the platforms.  So  you are saying that in the 1800's and 1900's the Republican's weren't into individual liberty but instead were communist authoritarians, and now the Republican's are racist for believing in individual liberty and the Democrats aren't racist for believing in collectivism of groups separated by the color of their skin?  

Does that make sense?  I couldn't even write it because it is so stupid.

Democrats 1800's - Color of skin means everything.  Democrats 2021 - Color of skin means everything.

Back down troll.

Democrats have always been the more racist party. They just disguise it better with their condescending ‘you need my help to make it’ facade. 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/vinceeverettellison/2020/06/12/truth-democrats-feed-racism-to-control-our-black-community-n521750

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Sad.

I remember how San Francisco used to look when I was a kid. Such a beautiful city, and a great place to visit.

It's still beautiful.  It still has it's great places to visit.  However I lived in the city for over 3 years (and 5 across the Bay) and it has so many flaws and most of them come from the people that run it.  We called it "the city of unenforced laws."  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

If you are ballless and allow the mob rule to make your decisions for you we have lost everything we built here.  Vote on what the evidence presented and how you as a team interpreted that evidence not on what the societal outcome (left or right) will be.  That is a horrible thing for him to say. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If you are ballless and allow the mob rule to make your decisions for you we have lost everything we built here.  Vote on what the evidence presented and how you as a team interpreted that evidence not on what the societal outcome (left or right) will be.  That is a horrible thing for him to say. 

I have to agree. If "witness protection" is needed for them for any reason it would be a real shame.

On another note... I have to wonder if the judge made a mistake by not sequestering the jurors. This could, and probably will come up again imo.

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't agree with his take.    

I agree with the sentiment however. 

That's how insane things are and will only get worse.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don't agree with his take.    

I agree with the sentiment however. 

That's how insane things are and will only get worse.

How can you not agree with that?   Holy ***** dude!!  You base a persons life on fear of reprisals for your decision.  That is NOT the oath these jurors swore to. 

And by making your decision out of fear for reprisals the judicial system is *****.