Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Never said he was. He still told violent lies, though. 

More than a few Trump supporters here making excuses for this bad cop 

This is a discussion board lol... people discuss stuff... not everyone is going to agree... its not an excuses board.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why not show the capital insurrection. That violence was bought and paid for with Trumps big lie. 

Or, do you think Trump was telling the truth? Which makes the cops death there just collateral damage? 

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

- Donald J. Trump 1/6/2020

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You do get a kick out of the violent lie Trump kept repeating that got the capital officer killed. 

Why do keep repeating that when it is not true ?

Hypothetical, we all know why you do it.

Edited by B-Man

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why do keep repeating that when it is not true ?

Hypothetical, we all know why you do it.

Sure it is. Trump riled up the crowd with lies and sent them to the capital. Cop then died. 

What further lies lies do you want to inject into the story? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Sure it is. Trump riled up the crowd with lies and sent them to the capital. Cop then died. 

What further lies lies do you want to inject into the story? 

Cop then died.

You are the worst poster on the board, and yet you revel in the mud, calling everyone else wrong and liars.

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why not show the capital insurrection. That violence was bought and paid for with Trumps big lie. 

Or, do you think Trump was telling the truth? Which makes the cops death there just collateral damage? 

I don’t make the movie posters Tibsy’s, that’s Holllywood!! Take it up with Harvey Weinstein or Tom Cruise.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Cop then died.

You are the worst poster on the board, and yet you revel in the mud, calling everyone else wrong and liars.

From you, that is a badge of honor! 

I’d go take a shower if you said I was a good poster, because I’d feel dirty. 

Unbelievable that you would try and say the cop died of natural causes. You should go work for Putin, he’d love your dishonesty 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You do get a kick out of the violent lie Trump kept repeating that got the capital officer killed. 

Violent lies. Yup 

Sicknick?  2 strokes, died of natural causes.

These are the kind of lies that beget violence.

• Agree 1

On 4/12/2021 at 1:30 PM, Motorin' said:

That is a pretty cynical view about the media, but I don't doubt that to be the case on some instances. 

From my perspective, I'd like to think this trial is, or could be, about something bigger. I talked to a cop last week while I was on a job, and he said he thinks cops are the biggest villains right now because of a few bad apples ruining it for all of them. My reaction was that if the good cops started policing their own and got the small number of sociopaths out of the force as soon as possible rather than remaining silent, it would be in everyones best interest. 

There's been way too many instances of good cops getting thrown off the force for calling out vile behavior of the bad apples. That needs to change, and if anything positive comes from this trial my hope is that it becomes OK for cops to speak out against the worst violent offenders in their own departments. 

This is definitely true.

You need not look further than some of the themes in television shows and how they are portraying police. It's sickening and insulting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, and Abe Lincoln died of natural causes too, very low blood pressure...

Invoking a Republican murdered by a Democrat?  interesting.  Either way, I am right, you are wrong.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-who-engaged-rioters-suffered-two-strokes-and-died-of-natural-causes-officials-say/ar-BB1fPn4M

Or would you rather I provide a link from Breitbart or elsewhere so you can shoot it down as lies right out the gate?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Invoking a Republican murdered by a Democrat?  interesting.  Either way, I am right, you are wrong.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-who-engaged-rioters-suffered-two-strokes-and-died-of-natural-causes-officials-say/ar-BB1fPn4M

Or would you rather I provide a link from Breitbart or elsewhere so you can shoot it down as lies right out the gate?

A Republican from 1865 and a racist Conservative from same year? 

Do you not not understand how the parties are different now? Totally different people. A Democrat and Republican from different eras are, well, different. 

And my point stands, criminal actions can happen that cause death, even if it “only” exasterbates a pre-existing condition 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A Republican from 1865 and a racist Conservative from same year? 

Do you not not understand how the parties are different now? Totally different people. A Democrat and Republican from different eras are, well, different. 

And my point stands, criminal actions can happen that cause death, even if it “only” exasterbates a pre-existing condition 

Ah the lie that because of a racist (LBJ) jumping on the Republican's platform in the 60's to attempt to.. Well, I'm not going to say what he said, because it is racist...  However, somehow, that switched the platforms.  So  you are saying that in the 1800's and 1900's the Republican's weren't into individual liberty but instead were communist authoritarians, and now the Republican's are racist for believing in individual liberty and the Democrats aren't racist for believing in collectivism of groups separated by the color of their skin?  

Does that make sense?  I couldn't even write it because it is so stupid.

Democrats 1800's - Color of skin means everything.  Democrats 2021 - Color of skin means everything.

Back down troll.

10 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Bet they released it today in the hope the Floyd trial buries it. They must have know this when they charged those guys with assault instead of manslaughter. 

So now the DEADLY INSURRECTION is 5 people falling victim to natural causes and one homocide by cop that nobody’s cares about because it was a white Trump supporter.

All lies all the time... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

This is definitely true.

You need not look further than some of the themes in television shows and how they are portraying police. It's sickening and insulting.

I was doing a career fair about 10 years ago in downtown San Francisco.  There was a guy from the military (I forgot which branch) at the booth next to mine.  I asked him what it was like walking in a city like SF in uniform.  He said it wasn't fun.  Yelled at, chastised, spit on.  Here he was volunteering to protect these very people and that's how he was treated. I felt so bad for him. 

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

This is definitely true.

Even Pat Robertson is sickened:

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I was doing a career fair about 10 years ago in downtown San Francisco.  There was a guy from the military (I forgot which branch) at the booth next to mine.  I asked him what it was like walking in a city like SF in uniform.  He said it wasn't fun.  Yelled at, chastised, spit on.  Here he was volunteering to protect these very people and that's how he was treated. I felt so bad for him. 

Sounds like San Francisco.