Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

Just now, Motorin' said:

And the right path is to give the benefit of the doubt to a sadistic argument? I said in this thread that the defense attorney did as good a job as someone in his position could do. But to buy into Chauvin's innocence, you must believe that there is a world where kneeling on someone's neck for 2 minutes after they have no pulse is OK. 

Everything else is missing the forest for the trees, at best.

This is pretty much it imo. All the other discussion points are a side show.

On which type of murder charges that results in I don’t know, but he needs to be a convicted criminal.  

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Vandals-Santa-Rosa-Derek-Chauvin-Santa-R\

Chauvin used to live here...imagine what they would do to jurists who didn't

give the outcome they demand...

From what I understand, that is  where a defense witness used to live, not Chauvin.  So yeah, it's for giving an opinion.

14 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

From what I understand, that is  where a defense witness used to live, not Chauvin.  So yeah, it's for giving an opinion.

It really is to issue a warning to Jury members.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This is pretty much it imo. All the other discussion points are a side show.

On which type of murder charges that results in I don’t know, but he needs to be a convicted criminal.  

I think the defense attorney is purposely trying to lose the case now. He keeps plays excruciating moments of Floyd dying for the jury to watch while making heartless arguments about his defendant's innocence.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Lie.

And the Chauvin trial thread the violence is the LEFT.

But most violence comes from your side. I mean storming the capital and murdering a cop! And then the violence of lies. Leading Republican politicians saying it was BLM. Such toxic dishonesty, no wonder your side is losing 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But most violence comes from your side. I mean storming the capital and murdering a cop! And then the violence of lies. Leading Republican politicians saying it was BLM. Such toxic dishonesty, no wonder your side is losing 

Were you also asleep during the summer (and still to this day) of last year?  Most violence does NOT come from "our side".  One day of violence compared to months and months.  Buy a clue.  

Oh I'm sorry I missed this gem.  "The violence of lies"   🤣

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Were you also asleep during the summer (and still to this day) of last year?  Most violence does NOT come from "our side".  One day of violence compared to months and months.  Buy a clue.  

Oh I'm sorry I missed this gem.  "The violence of lies"   🤣

You do get a kick out of the violent lie Trump kept repeating that got the capital officer killed. 

Violent lies. Yup 

40 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think the defense attorney is purposely trying to lose the case now. He keeps plays excruciating moments of Floyd dying for the jury to watch while making heartless arguments about his defendant's innocence.  

Even he’s gotta look at his client with disgust despite his oath. If nothing else a “WTF is going through your head at this point in the video dude?” 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

And his argument that Floyd just died from a heart attack, like he would of died anyway. 

But, he just needs one juror 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You do get a kick out of the violent lie Trump kept repeating that got the capital officer killed. 

Violent lies. Yup 

I get a kick out of that?  You're one presumptuous ass aren't you.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You were laughing. Fu 

Yes I was laughing at your term violent lies.  That term is ***** hilarious.  Ouch ouch ouch.  Your lies hurt.  

So please point out were I get a kick out of Trump's lies?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Yes I was laughing at your term violent lies.  That term is ***** hilarious.  Ouch ouch ouch.  Your lies hurt.  

So please point out were I get a kick out of Trump's lies?  

I’d rather just put you back on ignore. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

2C4A04C5-D99D-4130-80DA-8E94CF46A030.jpeg

Why not show the capital insurrection. That violence was bought and paid for with Trumps big lie. 

Or, do you think Trump was telling the truth? Which makes the cops death there just collateral damage? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why not show the capital insurrection. That violence was bought and paid for with Trumps big lie. 

Or, do you think Trump was telling the truth? Which makes the cops death there just collateral damage? 

Is Trump at this trial? Doubtful...