Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

39 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think most people have trouble breathing when anxiety kicks in. It's actually a physiological response to panic, the diaphragm muscles that need to expand to take a full breath tighten and you actually can't get full breaths. 

But even if Floyd was lying about not being able to breathe before he was put on the ground, suffocating him to death is an extreme form of "I'll give you something to cry about." 

Oh Chauvin is guilty of something . Just not sure what 

5 hours ago, TSOL said:

That's why in canada and england they would have just let him go. 

To use the billions of dollars we have invested in technology to find him at a later date. This was not a life or death infraction he was being arrested for. 

Trigger happy cops with egos from being trained like they are junior special ops forces aren't what this country needs 

To your first point, we train officers that you don’t make contact with a subject in a vehicle that can still move. Ain’t ***** worth getting dragged. You can find the shitbag at a later date because he’ll never stop being a shitbag. 

And what happened to Daunte Wright is the direct result of neglecting and underfunding training for cops. 

All that being said, if you comply you never get an accidental stress response like the one young Mr. Wright received. 

4 hours ago, TSOL said:

He was trying to run from an expired registration ticket. 

No, he was trying to run from a felony warrant. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I watched all that on tv. 

Go watch the Sabres game 

Now THIS may be the craziest thing anyone has ever posted on here. EVERYONE knows that the Sabres are completely unwatchable!  Tibs, you really do live in a Bizzaro World.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now THIS may be the craziest thing anyone has ever posted on here. EVERYONE knows that the Sabres are completely unwatchable!  Tibs, you really do live in a Bizzaro World.

It was a fun game to watch tonight 

Dahlin is a turning into a super star. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

To your first point, we train officers that you don’t make contact with a subject in a vehicle that can still move. Ain’t ***** worth getting dragged. You can find the shitbag at a later date because he’ll never stop being a shitbag. 

And what happened to Daunte Wright is the direct result of neglecting and underfunding training for cops. 

All that being said, if you comply you never get an accidental stress response like the one young Mr. Wright received. 

No, he was trying to run from a felony warrant. 

I just don't think I trust cops with guns anymore. Maybe they should just carry tasers.

Or blowdarts or slingshots.  Something way less lethal. 

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I just don't think I trust cops with guns anymore. Maybe they should just carry tasers.

Or blowdarts or slingshots.  Something way less lethal. 

So abolish the police. Got it. 

Just for kicks do you know how many “bad shoots” of African Americans there are per year?

Just now, LeviF91 said:

So abolish the police. Got it. 

Just for kicks do you know how many “bad shoots” of African Americans there are per year?

Dont abolish police, where did you get that from. 

Just don't give them the ability for deadly force. 

Why you getting all passive aggresive with me about that? You like the cops having the ability to kill people? 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Why you getting all passive aggresive with me about that? You like the cops having the ability to kill people? 

Every nation on earth has a police force that carries guns in at least some capacity. Without the ability to use deadly force, law enforcement is impossible. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, TSOL said:

So you want police to show up to a potential gun fight with what exactly? 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So you want police to show up to a potential gun fight with what exactly? 

The cops should be driving little three wheeled electric golf carts, have little rubber billy clubs and wear those funny old time hats that they used to have back in the day. That's my solution 

gentleman-dressed-in-1940s-vintage-police-uniform-KC6R3J.jpg

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

So we are to believe that it's legal police policy to kneel on the neck of a man having a heart attack? 

Sadistic. 

Your statement, as always, is completelty off point from what the pathologist said.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Your statement, as always, is completelty off point from what the pathologist said.

So the pathologist testified that Floyd had cardiac arrest after he was found pulseless while Chauvin continued to kneel on his neck? 

Otherwise, you have a cop kneeling on a dead man's neck who had cardiac arrest. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So a guy sitting on his neck while he said he could not breath was not the cause? Ya, ok. 

This guy has testified for other police accused of killing people, right? 

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

So the pathologist testified that Floyd had cardiac arrest after he was found pulseless while Chauvin continued to kneel on his neck? 

These experts have biases, too. 

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Neck area

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So a guy sitting on his neck while he said he could not breath was not the cause? Ya, ok. 

This guy has testified for other police accused of killing people, right? 

Neck area