What do you think of these Bills concept helmets?

Um yeah pass.  Some fans are just so heck bent on changing things when we already have one of the best unis including the helmets in the league.  I hated the previous changes with those god awful unis with the stripes.  We are who we are.

You know what I like about the bears?  I can’t remember them changing like the wind.  They are who they are and it works for them.  MYbe they did change somewhat and I don’t remember, but for as long as I can remember, the Bears always valued continuity and tradition.  Beyond that I could care less about the Bears.  I just respect their belief that this is who we are.

Every offseason a thread like this appears once or twice, and then mercifully gets forgotten about until the next offseason... it is a ritual, like feeding Vall, It is a thing to do...

Next up will be a new colors for our uniforms, and those will be just god awful in every way, and those two will be mercifully forgotten about until next off season as well, all part of the ritual I suppose... Vall is a hungry guy...

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1