Jarran Reed to sign with Chiefs

• BillsMafi$ changed the title to Jarran Reed to sign with Chiefs
5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Bills are going to need some sort of running game to stop teams from pinning their ears back and rushing Josh.

This is basically the same team that could not get it done. Lets see what is different this time. More question marks!

• Like (+1) 1

Chiefs are building the interior OL and DL. Bills have not improved these areas. Not good.

2 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

This is basically the same team that could not get it done. Lets see what is different this time. More question marks!

They're hoping development is the improvement. I just don't see it happening.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chiefs are building the interior OL and DL. Bills have not improved these areas. Not good.

They're hoping development is the improvement. I just don't see it happening.

Yeah I don’t think that is wise to think that development is going to close that gap 

our best pass rusher is a year older and our second best was pretty terrible last year 

the DL just isn’t good enough plain and simple.. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Yeah I don’t think that is wise to think that development is going to close that gap 

our best pass rusher is a year older and our second best was pretty terrible last year 

the DL just isn’t good enough plain and simple.. 

Unless the Bills draft a handful of dynamite and impactful rookies who explode on the scene...I see nothing but the same!

• Like (+1) 2

Bills are not treading water on the o-line.  The projected starting 5 did not play a single snap together last year due to injury.  Getting Ford and Feliciano on the filed a the same time will help the run and pass game.  

Star is coming back and Murphy is gone. Those are two positives.  They will add pass rushing talent in the draft.  If not then every fan has a right to criticize Beane.  Epenesa got better as the season went on.  Clowney is still out there as well.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

He can’t be that great. The Patriots didn’t sign him and they’re gonna win the AFCE (read it here). 

Yup.  Right after the Texans trade them Watson and a 1st rounder and Kraft gets the police and NFL to stop investigating him.

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Ruthless acquisition of talent, cap be damned. Chiefs are in Super Bowl or bust mode. Are the Bills? It doesn't seem like it. I don't think the Chiefs can afford him any more than the Bills could have, and he probably would have helped the Bills more.

No worries! We will snag an OG in the 5th round who goes All Pro as a rookie, the balance will shift! Have faith! We can run for 250 yards any game we want. 

Maybe.