55-year-old Paulina Porizkova

\GoBillsInDallas/

36 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Somehow she "found" an attraction to Ric Ocasek....🙄

Yeah but she stayed married to him for 30 years.  That's an eternity these days for average people, much less celebs.  And they got married the year after the Cars broke up, so the money wasn't there as much anymore.

Money, power, fame...it helps.  But again Ric didn't have much of any of that (money he did but not nearly as much as someone else Paulina could have hooked-up with) once the Cars disbanded.  And I haven't been able to find any evidence that she cheated on him during their marriage (at least the 28 years they were truly together).

Didn't we have a thread on PP being hot despite her age just a few months ago?

She still is!  Not a surprise.

Guys don't seem to understand that women don't think like men.  Men are into all things visual when it comes to sexual attraction; women aren't necessarily hard wired in that same way.

Being able to provide, stability, personality, being funny, being able to focus on and pay attention to the woman are all important to women, probably moreso than raw looks.

I have noted for many years that it is common to see couples in public where the guy is very average or below average in appearance, but the woman is pretty hot.  It's RARE to find couples the other way around, though they do exist.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Oh and Madonna also has some lingerie pictures out there too 

I remember seeing her nudes in Penthouse  probably about 40 years ago. You certainly  don't want to see any recent photos. I dom't want to remember those nudes either.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Oh and Madonna also has some lingerie pictures out there too 

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Thank you for that visual :sick:

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

I remember seeing her nudes in Penthouse  probably about 40 years ago. You certainly  don't want to see any recent photos. I dom't want to remember those nudes either.

CP1564227.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

19 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Didn't we have a thread on PP being hot despite her age just a few months ago?

She still is!  Not a surprise.

Guys don't seem to understand that women don't think like men.  Men are into all things visual when it comes to sexual attraction; women aren't necessarily hard wired in that same way.

Being able to provide, stability, personality, being funny, being able to focus on and pay attention to the woman are all important to women, probably moreso than raw looks.

I have noted for many years that it is common to see couples in public where the guy is very average or below average in appearance, but the woman is pretty hot.  It's RARE to find couples the other way around, though they do exist.

Your post is interesting and true, but I suspect that things have changed at least to some degree. 

In many of the really old sitcoms (Bewitched, Hazel, Leave it to Beaver, Dennis the Menace, Honeymooners), the husbands looked either older or dorky and the wives ranged from fairly hot or to somewhat attractive. I don't watch any current sitcoms but it seems that in movies, things are evening out to some degree.

One advantage women have over men is that we are much easier to read than they are. Of course this would vary from person to person but it is a generalization that always made lots of sense to me. 

Of course, all of the above is jmo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.