Sammy Watkins to Ravens

O/U on receiving yards for Sammy in 2021 I would put at 650 yards and I’d bet the under.  

I was one who believed in his talent, but he doesn’t have the fortitude, toughness, mental strength, or commitment to live up to that talent.  

• Agree 2

Wow 5M guarantee. So that's a whopping 1 million per game. Brilliant Harbaugh?

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

O/U on receiving yards for Sammy in 2021 I would put at 650 yards and I’d bet the under.  

I was one who believed in his talent, but he doesn’t have the fortitude, toughness, mental strength, or commitment to live up to that talent.  

Maybe the extra game this season puts him up over 650, but I would have bet the under for sure in previous seasons.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Watkins is easily the best WR on their roster now. The question is how many targets he'll get a game, I'm betting 4-5 but and catching maybe 2-3 of those and missing 3 games so he could get be good for 40 catches 550 yards and 4 TDs. 

Only missing three games would represent massive improvement for him.

He should talk to Baltimore people about working their little jobs.  I'm sure that will work out well.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nothing about this concerns me at all as a Bills fan. At what point do we have enough sample size to know what Jackson is as a passer? In his MVP year he threw for 3127 yards. That was a 15 game year for LJ, so he threw for just over 200 yards a game. Nearly half the yards, receptions, and touchdowns will be distributed among TE’s and RB’s. That leaves about 1500 for all the WR’s. Not really a place I would want to sign unless it was the best money, by far. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2