TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

Just now, NewEra said:

I hope Eskeridge is on our radar.  Davis is an impressive specimen. Dunno if I’d want to roll the dice on him considering our style of play and the likelihood of the FO wanting to roll with their guy Edmunds 

Eskeridge has a pro-comp as Steve Smith on the Draft network. Obviously those aren't worth much, but he does look like he plays like a dog, which I like.

Yeah, I doubt we go LB early unless JOK falls. 

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Eskeridge has a pro-comp as Steve Smith on the Draft network. Obviously those aren't worth much, but he does look like he plays like a dog, which I like.

Yeah, I doubt we go LB early unless JOK falls. 

Eskridge is one of a very few (realistic) WRs I'd consider taking with one of our top 3 picks. A guy like him, with the ability to learn from 3 of the best separators in the game could really be special in a few years. 

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Two things: 

What do you think about D'wayne Eskridge as a Bills target?

Also, I have seen Daniel Jeremiah all over Jamin Davis and has even said he might end up being a first round pick... thoughts? Reminds me of Jeremiah being super high on Duggar last year before anyone else was. 

I think Eskridge would be a nice fit for us. We'd have to be willing to take at #61 though. Doubt very much he makes it to our 3rd rounder. 

On Davis I know Matt Miller loves him to. Personally I'd still be a little surprised by round 1 but he definitely won't still be there at the end of round 2.

@Buffalo716

You’re a tough act to follow. I’m drafting as Jacksonville 2.0 and I just charted out my preferred first 4 picks.  Decided to take a look and see what you did in 1.0 and compared the 4 names.  4/4.  Too funny.  Now I have to switch things up.  

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 3:33 PM, Virgil said:

17 - Raiders (Victory Formation) - Alijah-Vera Tucker, OG, USC

On 3/26/2021 at 3:33 PM, Virgil said:

48 - Raiders (Victory Formation) - Jackson Carman, RT, Clemson

Tucker went 14 to the Jets.

Carman went 46 to the Bengals.

How did you guys do?