TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Only need 4 more owners.

Titans, Bears, Cardinals, and Saints are left.  At this rate, we could be starting tomorrow.  I should have known better.

@Reed83HOF I gave you the Packers.  Try not to get flamed so much this time 😀

We are trading up for ruggs 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

2nd one on 1 April. Not looking forward to it. 1st shot floored me too. I always react bad to every flu shot I have ever taken as well so they warned me I likely will feel both. 1st one reaction was like a bad flu for 24 hours then just generally worn out for another 48. Then nothing Just some arm pain. Hoping shot 2 isn’t worse. 

No reaction to 1st one but some pain on arm where injected.  Different story with the 2nd shot.  LOL.  Not to make you dread it even more.

• Virgil changed the title to TSW 2021 Annual Mock Draft 1.0 Thread
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Jags (Buffalo716) are on the clock

With the first pick in the 2021 nfl draft the jacksonville jaguars select QB, Trevor Lawrence, Clemson

The 6'6 pocket passer has everything you want in a franchise QB.. from a strong arm, to nimble feet and a quick release... Too good to pass up , and I'm proud to say in 5 years he'll be a London knight! 

The jets and @Bleedingreennc is on the clock

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 4

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Jets (Bleedingreennc) are on the clock
6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

With the first pick in the 2021 nfl draft the jacksonville jaguars select QB, Trevor Lawrence, Clemson

The 6'6 pocket passer has everything you want in a franchise QB.. from a strong arm, to nimble feet and a quick release... Too good to pass up , and I'm proud to say in 5 years he'll be a London knight! 

The jets and @Bleedingreennc is on the clock

Absurd pick.  The draft is ruined!

• Haha (+1) 9

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The 49ers (Nester) are on the clock
10 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

With the second pick in the 2021 nfl draft the NY Jets select QB, Zach Wilson, BYU

Well boys, we made it one full pick in the appropriate format.  We had a good run. 

The 49ers are on the clock 

@Nester

• Haha (+1) 11

15 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

With the second pick in the 2021 nfl draft the NY Jets select QB, Zach Wilson, BYU

SMH

Da rulz 4 dem n jerzy

2 - When you make your selection, the format should be as follows:

With the 30th pick in the TSW Mock Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming.

The Kansas City Chiefs @Virgil are on the clock.

(It's also encouraged to write brief summary explaining your thoughts)

:wallbash: