Eagles trade pick 6 to Dolphins

8 hours ago, DCOrange said:

There is definitely a chance. In all likelihood, the QBs are going top 4. Then it comes down to Sewell, Pitts, and Chase at #5 and Cinci could go with any of those guys there.

The Jets aren’t taking a QB and ATL might not either. 

• Disagree 2

All these bills fans scared of miami so bad why is that? Tua is a trash boat guaranteed and the bills punched the literal snot out of their team while they still had playoff hopes and we had backups.

Why is it that when the bills draft everyone is like "those draft picks wont have any real impact for 2 - 3 years" but when other team draft we are gonna be in trouble! Miami has 6 dice throws in the first 81 picks and I bet at least half of em turn up bupkis.

Edited by BillsFan692

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Miami saw how Kelce, and most every TE toyed with Bills D.  So to beat the AFC East champs- attack their Achilles heal

To ge fair, the bills were very good against TEs in 2019. Milano and Edmunds being hurt most of the year probably contributed to this years stats. 

7 hours ago, The Governor said:

The Jets aren’t taking a QB and ATL might not either. 

I don't know about Atlanta but I think it would make a ton of sense for them to take one or a lot of sense to trade down if not. Seems like it's an open secret that the Jets have already decided to take Zach Wilson.

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

I don't know about Atlanta but I think it would make a ton of sense for them to take one or a lot of sense to trade down if not. Seems like it's an open secret that the Jets have already decided to take Zach Wilson.

I agree it would make sense for the Falcons to take a QB there. I guess they could wait a year, but they have a new regime and they have to hope they won’t be in this high of a position again. I keep thinking matt Ryan could be traded to the pats. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

I live 10 minutes from MetLife so I’m surrounded by disgusting heathens who call themselves Jets fans. None of them think they’re taking Zach Wilson. I think people are reading too much into that report yesterday. We don’t know if SF had enough to get to 2. We don’t know if the Jets already have a deal with someone else to trade that pick. Too many unknowns.

Yeah, ATL could really clean house if they trade down but I’m not convinced anyone really wants to trade up for Fields. I could see Carolina passing on him too. If that happens, he could slip pretty far.....like embarrassingly far.

20 hours ago, SCBills said:

I hope not.   

Bills glaring weakness in 2020 was defending Tight Ends.  

Miami adds Pitts to Gesicki.  

NE adds Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry.   

cool. cool. 

Doesn’t matter. Who’s those teams QB?

I'll be shocked if this pick isn't Chase or Pitts. 

Look at how teams build now, they are constantly trying to build their team to take down the division champ. Well the Bills are the champ. Weve seen the Patriots add two quality TE to attack our weakness, now I think that the Dolphins are about to do the same. 

A nickel corner to me now becomes even more important for us. 

5 hours ago, The Governor said:

I live 10 minutes from MetLife so I’m surrounded by disgusting heathens who call themselves Jets fans. None of them think they’re taking Zach Wilson. I think people are reading too much into that report yesterday. We don’t know if SF had enough to get to 2. We don’t know if the Jets already have a deal with someone else to trade that pick. Too many unknowns.

Yeah, ATL could really clean house if they trade down but I’m not convinced anyone really wants to trade up for Fields. I could see Carolina passing on him too. If that happens, he could slip pretty far.....like embarrassingly far.

Every Jets fan I know says it’s a lock that they’re taking Wilson so I guess we’re at an impasse lol

28 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Every Jets fan I know says it’s a lock that they’re taking Wilson so I guess we’re at an impasse lol

You’ve never talked to a real life Jets fan. Stop it. They only occupy a 20 square mile area.

8 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You’ve never talked to a real life Jets fan. Stop it. They only occupy a 20 square mile area.

You go to Syracuse for college and you’ll find half the campus are Jets fans lol. I live in DC now but most of my friends are Jets or Pats fans.