Eagles trade pick 6 to Dolphins

Okay so really it was a 3-team trade all along. This is a better deal for Miami now. They can still get one of the best WRs in the draft (or Pitts). But I'm guessing they'll still stick with Tua and they'll be stuck with him until at least 2023.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Sad 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Okay so really it was a 3-team trade all along. This is a better deal for Miami now. They can still get one of the best WRs in the draft. But I'm guessing they'll still stick with Tua and they'll be stuck with him until at least 2023.

Eh, I don’t think it’s that hard to replace a qb anymore. They just have a lot of ammo for trades. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

so essentially the fins moved down 3 spots and gained a 3rd this year and a 1st in 23.... solid on their part.

Chris Grier is a really good GM. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pitts?

I hope not.   

Bills glaring weakness in 2020 was defending Tight Ends.  

Miami adds Pitts to Gesicki.  

NE adds Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry.   

cool. cool. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You sure about that? They have a pretty good young TE now. Their receivers suck. I bet they get A receiver. 

That's possible.  WR has been forecasted for them in every mock thus far.  WR is deep in this draft, though.  Give then Pitts and Gesicki and they are pulling a NE move.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

so essentially the fins moved down 3 spots and gained a 3rd this year and a 1st in 23.... solid on their part.

I don't think that's very good value.  A first in 2023 is worth about a third round pick this April, and the Niners are likely to be picking late for the forseeable future.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1