What should define a "rookie" or "veteran" on TBD?

On 3/26/2021 at 9:52 AM, Michael1962 said:

"Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter"

Some of us don't mind AND don't matter.

I'm just here to make jokes and argue about football.

On 3/26/2021 at 3:35 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

I'm an excellent poster and contribute much to this board yet I have incurred many a wrath...💩

You're a curiosity, that's for sure.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Can’t have exceptions for a lack of participation, unless you’re really flush and want to “donate” to the SDS charitable organization... 

Me, I’m just tryin not to get tossed, I’m a cross between being British and being German, as it were, to polite to be honest,(British) and to honest to be polite (German)... it will and has been the source of many of my success and downfalls... 😁

On 3/27/2021 at 8:27 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

I think you stay rookie status until Chandler#81 disagrees with one of your relevant points

Actually, the criteria changes to Veteran after having 10 threads locked, 4 Warnings & 5k posts. 

Congrats!😉👍 You’ve arrived!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 3/26/2021 at 12:13 PM, Jauronimo said:

Classic Rookie question.

I don't even know why SDS allows rookies and probationary posters to join the site.  I really think we should only be accepting new Veterans or All Pros for the sake of board quality.  

This just isn’t possible in the current landscape of NFL Message Board Free Agency. 

Posters like @Bill from NYC are rarely allowed to hit free agency, and if they do, they clearly have some unknown baggage that bidding websites would be concerned about. 

On 3/28/2021 at 9:10 PM, FireChans said:

This just isn’t possible in the current landscape of NFL Message Board Free Agency. 

Posters like @Bill from NYC are rarely allowed to hit free agency, and if they do, they clearly have some unknown baggage that bidding websites would be concerned about. 

If I was in charge of this place I'd let @Bill from NYC walk and draft a FIRST ROUND CORNER to replace him. :D 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The only other way to do it would be for human review which would then be highly subjective and would open a whole new can of worms.

If you want you status to go up then post more. There is no way to account for someone reading stuff on the boards.