Lil' Uzi rapper pays $24 million to have diamond implanted in his forehead

Royale with Cheese

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

thanos-vision.gif

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The diamond was ripped out lol.  It's all good, he still has the diamond.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/entertainment/lil-uzi-diamond-snatched-trnd/index.html

they kind of ripped it out

Can someone translate that for me?  Sounds like someone needs some lessons from Thanos.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh.  NoSaint said the procedure cost that much and the diamond was extra. 

I think he was joking. Or folks were confused. It even says in the original video, he has been paying for the diamond in installments since 2017.

The procedure is just a normal surface piercing like so many of the kids have nowadays.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think he was joking. Or folks were confused. It even says in the original video, he has been paying for the diamond in installments since 2017.

The procedure is just a normal surface piercing like so many of the kids have nowadays.

Shows how much I've been following this.  And as one person said, we pay some people way too much money.

September 4, 2015, Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards told The New York Daily News that Rap music was for "tone deaf people." He went on to say "All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they're happy. There's an enormous market for people who can't tell one note from another."

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.