Bills sign RB Matt Breida

njbuff

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t think many people will agree but he’s Yeldons replacement imo. 
Still gonna be Moss, Singletary and Taiwan active on gamedays. He will need an injury to get a chance, and he’ll have to do well to stay in the rotation after. It’s a great signing though 

Since we need his speed, what makes you think he’s only Yeldon’s replacement?

Yeldon was barely active and we need Breida’s speed out there.

He's fast and runs hard which is probably the reason his injury history is what it is. But when healthy he's the homerun hitter we need. He should be excellent in rotation with Moss. I think Singletary may be done for. Shame cause I like the kid and he's shown flashes but has faltered in key situations.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Good - hopefully this kills the Harris to Buffalo thoughts in the draft.

I look at the guy as a T  J Yeldon replacement and its doubtful he even pushes Moss or Singletary for carries IMO.

I like the speed... 

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Moss and Breida both had less than 100 receiving yards for the whole 2020 season. I mean maybe they weren't really given the opportunity, but the stats aren't very impressive.

Miami barely used Breida last year, though the most receiving yards he has had in a season is 261.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We didn't have a RB that could make these plays last year.

Helluva effort. How can you not like it... on the other hand worth mentioning, how completely trash is that play from cinci.... thats a remote breaker if youre a Bung(h)ols fan

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

He is Yeldon's immediate replacement but will battle for Singletary's touches. It was obvious by mid-season that Moss was the #1 back. They probably like his physicality. 

I'm fine with this group at RB. 

I had Harris in my draft plans but now I want a NT, an edge, a CB, a true center and a TE. 

I'd still take Harris or Williams if there potentially at 30.  Or, most likely, a team that really wants one of those guys would be willing to trade with us.  I think we still need upgrades at OG, DT, and DE and TE.  I'd go in that order in the draft because they seem to have the most instant impact.  

I'd even swap 1st and trade 2nd and 5th for ability to grab Pitts.  

Just now, junior12thman92 said:

Miami barely used Breida last year, though the most receiving yards he has had in a season is 261.

that is a good question: why did Miami barley use him???