North Korea fires missiles; awaits epic hashtag response from U.S.

38 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Screenshot_20210324-220849_One UI Home.jpg

Joe's handlers wouldn't bother waking him with this news.

By the time they woke him and got the giant world map and rubber tipped pointer out to show him where it is, he'd be falling back to sleep.

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump was mocked by the Left for trying to deal with North Korea.

Guess who's also laughing now Trump is gone?

image.png.ef01c27876169a08c34e7a2e8c3d43c5.png

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-missile-launch-joe-biden-daunting-challenge-kim-jong-un/

Go get 'em Joe.

(Pssst, hey Joe, N. Korea is above S. Korea, they aren't just one country anymore)

Edited by I am the egg man

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Trump was mocked by the Left for trying to deal with North Korea.

Guess who's also laughing now Trump is gone?

image.png.ef01c27876169a08c34e7a2e8c3d43c5.png

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-missile-launch-joe-biden-daunting-challenge-kim-jong-un/

Go get 'em Joe

(Pssst, hey Joe, N. Korea is above S. Korea)

C'mon, it's North Korea. We zip in, we pick him up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow, it's North Korea. It's like going into Wisconsin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...

Negotiation requires someone rational on the other side of the table.  This murdering thug of a dictator is irrational and thus negotiations will never accomplish anything.  The only way to deal with him is by force; send in the troops and wipe him out.

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Negotiation requires someone rational on the other side of the table.  This murdering thug of a dictator is irrational and thus negotiations will never accomplish anything.  The only way to deal with him is by force; send in the troops and wipe him out.

You can’t honestly mean that. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You can’t honestly mean that. 

I honestly do.  We are wasting time with this irrational nut, and if he dies his sister is just as bad if not worse.  They're going to fire a nuclear missile at us or our allies, it's just a question of when it happens.  I'd rather use the most powerful military in history in a proactive vs. retroactive manner.  

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I honestly do.  We are wasting time with this irrational nut, and if he dies his sister is just as bad if not worse.  They're going to fire a nuclear missile at us or our allies, it's just a question of when it happens.  I'd rather use the most powerful military in history in a proactive vs. retroactive manner.  

We may have the first serious rift in our new administration. He’s a nut for sure, but his first instinct is self preservation. Like always, he’s just showing off for the new American administration (and the people that surround him in his ‘cabinet’). Exercise some patience. He’s not going anywhere and he hasn’t committed an act of real aggression. Provocation, yes. Aggression, no.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We may have the first serious rift in our new administration. He’s a nut for sure, but his first instinct is self preservation. Like always, he’s just showing off for the new American administration (and the people that surround him in his ‘cabinet’). Exercise some patience. He’s not going anywhere and he hasn’t committed an act of real aggression. Provocation, yes. Aggression, no.

As an Independent I have some things I lean more one way than the other.  This one I lean way right.  No way I allow a mad man with a nuclear weapon to exist.  Take the nukes out now before he uses them.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

As an Independent I have some things I lean more one way than the other.  This one I lean way right.  No way I allow a mad man with a nuclear weapon to exist.  Take the nukes out now before he uses them.

Let’s hope we both have to turn our keys before we launch our rockets. đŸ˜‰