Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

Biden’s Border Crisis Is Much Worse Than You Think

I & I Editorial Board

October 28, 2022

In a clumsy effort to hide the latest and altogether shocking data on illegal border crossings, the Department of Homeland Security released its latest report in the dead of night last Friday. Not that it mattered, since the mainstream press wouldn’t have covered it no matter what. But in this case, the numbers are shocking. The reality is even more shocking.

DHS’s Customs and Border Protection agency finally, after basically being forced into it, reported that it had “encountered” almost 2.8 million illegal border crossers in the past fiscal year (which ended Sept. 30). That’s up from 1.9 million last fiscal year And it’s more than four times the number in President Trump’s last year in office.

The CPB also reports capturing 98 people on terrorist watch lists at the border this year (up from 3 in Trump’s last year) and nearly 30,000 with criminal records. Border Patrol agents also had to go on more than 22,000 search and rescue efforts, up from 6,000 in 2020.

border-crisis.png?resize=1024,1008&ssl=1

https://issuesinsights.com/2022/10/28/bidens-border-crisis-is-far-worse-than-you-think/

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hardly.

It achieved just what it needed to.

You remain in blinders on this.

And exactly what did it achieve?  

Sorry but my eyes are WIDE open and the news cycle has moved on. No one is talking about this.  What has changed?  Please do tell. 

On 10/12/2022 at 10:40 AM, B-Man said:

DON’T LET IT BE SAID THAT BIDEN REDUCED THE VALUE OF EVERYTHING: 

Thanks To Biden’s Border Crisis, The Million-Dollar Migrant Smuggling Industry Is Now Worth Billions.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/11/thanks-to-bidens-border-crisis-the-million-dollar-migrant-smuggling-industry-is-now-worth-billions/

there is that job creation he’s been blabbering about

Just now, BillStime said:

idiots 

Not complicated. Legal Hispanics citizens are slowly shifting to the GOP. Illegal Alien Hispanics are another issue altogether. 

But I’m guessing Jay Nordlinger already knew that before he tweeted his brain dead observation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not complicated. Legal Hispanics citizens are slowly shifting to the GOP. Illegal Alien Hispanics are another issue altogether. 

But I’m guessing Jay Nordlinger already knew that before he tweeted his brain dead observation. 

Or the big bad “replacement theory” you freaks champion is just - fake… just like everything else in your cult.

Just now, BillStime said:

Or the big bad “replacement theory” you freaks champion is just - fake… just like everything else in your cult.

Again with the ‘freaks’ name calling? The concept is a simple one. If you have unchecked immigration, and then instantly grant mass amnesty, your country will suffer from a lack of shared history. Not complicated and in no way unique to America….but you know that. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Again with the ‘freaks’ name calling? The concept is a simple one. If you have unchecked immigration, and then instantly grant mass amnesty, your country will suffer from a lack of shared history. Not complicated and in no way unique to America….but you know that. 

Shared history? WTF