Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You asked how it was analogous, right? Slaves have no rights and non-citizens don't really either. 

That’s it? That’s the analogy? 😂😂Maybe those people should turn around and walk home then! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 2

The border bridge now cleared out. They had jobs in South America till covid hit. Just don't send them back to the disaster in Haiti

Even a humane refugee camp in the US is much better then Haiti.

Edited by ALF

Is Kackling Kamala aware that those horsemen are HER employees? What a clueless buffoon! Hey Kamala, if you’ve got this under control don’t you think some job training would’ve been in order? No…because she knows this ‘whipping’ narrative is a total crock. 

And for good measure…hey Kamala, I guess Haitians coming up from Brazil kinda blows your Central American Root Causes Tour out of the water now…doesn’t it?  Or was that just an excuse to get out of your office for a few days of touring the world? Clueless!

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

The bold face lies about the pictures just proves that these idiots don’t want borders and want to let eveeyone in just so that they can have future Democratic voters. It’s pathetic and this country is done.

First, they stop construction on the wall…which is really a fence. Next, they try to defund the Border Patrol and ICE. Then, they try to shut off the drones and cameras. Now they’re banning the use of horses. But yeah…the border is closed and secure. Sure it is!

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

The bold face lies about the pictures just proves that these idiots don’t want borders and want to let eveeyone in just so that they can have future Democratic voters. It’s pathetic and this country is done.

Nah - it’s your “party” that is done.

And the border will FOREVER be an issue until the issue at the source is addressed. 

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

No idiot, here's the shocker...the liar in chief.

...actually not shocking at all.

Do you really want us to go back to 2007 to find schitt Jesus Trump has said? 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

And the border will FOREVER be an issue until the issue at the source is addressed. 

So it’s your position that we can’t have a border until world poverty is completely eliminated? 😂😂😂

Tell that to all the other countries on the planet!

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that we can’t have a border until world poverty is completely eliminated? 😂😂😂

Tell that to all the other countries on the planet!

How long has the southern border been an issue?

Why don’t we have these same issues with our Canadian border?

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How long has the southern border been an issue?

Huh? I’m guessing you subscribe to the ridiculous philosophy that you can’t have anything nice until everyone has something nice? In your world order that’s the only way to keep your neighbor from breaking into your house to steal your new television? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? I’m guessing you subscribe to the ridiculous philosophy that you can’t have anything nice until everyone has something nice? In your world order that’s the only way to keep your neighbor from breaking into your house to steal your new television? 

Two questions - that’s all I asked - and you respond with this garbage?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Two questions - that’s all I asked - and you respond with this garbage?

I responded to your question with a reasonable question of my own. That’s called having a discussion. You probably don’t recognize the concept sitting alone in your mother’s basement. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I responded to your question with a reasonable question of my own. That’s called having a discussion. You probably don’t recognize the concept sitting alone in your mother’s basement. 

Wait - since when do you come here to have a conversation?

You couldn’t even answer two relevant questions because YOU and YOUR cult doesn’t really want the border resolved - your masters create chaos so they can give you the false sense of security that the issue can only be resolved by Jesus Trump.

How long has the southern border been an issue?

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - since when do you come here to have a conversation?

You couldn’t even answer two relevant questions because YOU and YOUR cult doesn’t really want the border resolved - your masters create chaos so they can give you the false sense of security that the issue can only be resolved by Jesus Trump.

How long has the southern border been an issue?

My question answered your question. Now this time try and think a little bit. Putting your question in bold font doesn’t make it any more valid of a question. So, can I politely ask you to answer your own question? You obviously think you know the answer. 

And…the immature Jesus Trump stuff is no way to have a conversation with anyone.  

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My question answered your question. Now this time try and think a little bit. Putting your question in bold font doesn’t make it any more valid of a question. So, can I politely ask you to answer your own question? You obviously think you know the answer. 

And…the immature Jesus Trump stuff is no way to have a conversation with anyone.  

You never answered my questions