Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

57 minutes ago, T&C said:

There is one specific southern border that Biden has not "struck a deal" to send more troops to.  Hmmmm

So we say "Hey Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala!!  Secure your ***** border!!  Wait what?  Secure ours?  No way man.  That Raycist!!!"  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

My understanding is her political strategy is to hide until the next election and hope that Donald Trump runs and then re-emerge saying at least I’m not as bad as that guy.

She’s far far worse. Trump was probably the best US President since Reagan. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

She’s far far worse. Trump was probably the best US President since Reagan. 

You sound like a Republican, who I empathize with a little because your party at least pretends not to want to steal people’s money. 

Don destroyed that party. He was such a condescending prick to everyone, surrounded himself with yes men and is a non intellectual threatened by the many who were smarter than him. That is no leader. He couldn’t make allies. Deeply flawed individual. 

Clinton despite being slimy had a good 2 terms. Obama could at least deliver a speech. Trump did a few good things but was a disaster in total. 

He will go down as the worst president in modern history, since Nixon at least, unless Biden says, ‘hold my beer’. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You sound like a Republican, who I empathize with a little because your party at least pretends not to want to steal people’s money. 

Don destroyed that party. He was such a condescending prick to everyone, surrounded himself with yes men and is a non intellectual threatened by the many who were smarter than him. That is no leader. He couldn’t make allies. Deeply flawed individual. 

Clinton despite being slimy had a good 2 terms. Obama could at least deliver a speech. Trump did a few good things but was a disaster in total. 

He will go down as the worst president in modern history, since Nixon at least, unless Biden says, ‘hold my beer’. 

Not a republican, more a libertarian. Totally disagree. Trump put the swampers and the complicit media in their place and called them out on their corruption. All political parties want to spend money , just on different things. Trump did good things for America, which was why they hated him. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wait wait wait.  You say you despise the Republicans and Trump destroyed the party.  Shouldn't he be your hero?  That's why I like him.  

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait wait wait.  You say you despise the Republicans and Trump destroyed the party.  Shouldn't he be your hero?  That's why I like him.  

The only realistic path imo, in our current oligarchical political structure is to at least have the two opposition forces at relatively the same strength to oppose each other so neither cartel gets carte Blanche and there is some balance of power, which is what I believe the federal republic and electoral college are really about. 

I’d have been fine with him blowing up the republicans if something filled the vacuum other than democrats. 

Looks like someone wants to run the 2016 election again. Sorry boys, that definitely isn’t going to happen.

”One trick ponies” is what I think of when the right tries to manufacture issues at the border. Donald was the ultimate one trick pony. He played a “victim.”

Edited by The Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

Coronavirus Has Been Replaced as America's Top Concern With a Much Larger Problem

By Brandon Morse

Biden is coming up on his first 100 days in office and while he has a strong approval rating, his chief issue is becoming less and less of a concern for Americans.

According to the Pew Research Center, the concern for the Coronavirus has plunged in double digits from 58 percent to 47 percent. Meanwhile, illegal immigration rose to 48 percent, which is the issue Democrats would rather you not think much about at the moment.

Other things Americans are more concerned about are gun violence at 48 percent, violent crime also at 48 percent, as well as the federal budget deficit at 49. Sitting at the top is the affordability of health care at 56 percent.

It’s highly unlikely that concern over the border is going to stop there. In fact, violent crime and the border crisis are more related than people might believe and when that information begins to come out, you’ll definitely see numbers about the border go up.

More footage from the border continues to leak into the public, including the U.S. government putting children in makeshift camps where they sleep in the dirt under a bridge, children being dropped from the top of walls, and more.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/04/16/coronavirus-has-been-replaced-as-americas-top-concern-with-a-much-larger-problem-n362370