Drunk Dad Attacks His Son Live On Twitch Due To Unpaid Rent Money 😲 NSFW

TSNBDSC

• TSNBDSC changed the title to Drunk Dad Attacks His Son Live On Twitch Due To Unpaid Rent Money 😲 NSFW
9 hours ago, johndhall1 said:

That kid needs his ass kicked

Why b.c the drunk dad who is jealous his kid has a job where he does what he loves is actually the only real man of the house?

There are people who are actual father's than there are pieces of ***** who if they died no one would care b.c the world would be better off.

Edited by TBBills

On 3/25/2021 at 5:06 AM, TBBills said:

Why b.c the drunk dad who is jealous his kid has a job where he does what he loves is actually the only real man of the house?

There are people who are actual father's than there are pieces of ***** who if they died no one would care b.c the world would be better off.

Uhhhh...something you wanna talk about?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, johndhall1 said:

That kid needs his ass kicked

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Kid needs his ass kicked

I mean he does come off as assholeish in this though he does have the support of everyone but one in this video including his GF and mom. Seems like the Dad is potentially the problem but being fair there is a lot that has led up to this moment that we don't see, hard to judge either way.

Edited by Warcodered

52 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean he does come off as assholeish in this though he does have the support of everyone but one in this video including his GF and mom. Seems like the Dad is potentially the problem but being fair there is a lot that has led up to this moment that we don't see, hard to judge either way.

For sure but that is no way to talk to your father. If it was me i would kick him out and see how he like paying real rent and bills.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

For sure but that is no way to talk to your father. If it was me i would kick him out and see how he like paying real rent and bills.

Yeah talking that way doesn't help no matter what the situation is, just saying we don't know all the facts and that father may very well of earned being treated like that and we don't really no what the situation with the rent is with the mom at the end saying he pays his bills while she's reaming the guy out for getting drunk and starting things apparently.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah talking that way doesn't help no matter what the situation is, just saying we don't know all the facts and that father may very well of earned being treated like that and we don't really no what the situation with the rent is with the mom at the end saying he pays his bills while she's reaming the guy out for getting drunk and starting things apparently.

Definitely a mess that's for sure

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.