Josh Allen has gone from question mark to selling point for Bills in free agency [paywall]

Logic

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I came away quite impressed with Sanders when he spoke to the media. I think this was a great signing to replace Brown. He is going to have a lot of opportunity to do some big things in our offense. He also understands what bringing a Championship to Buffalo would mean. 

Going to 3 superbowls with 3 different teams is huge too. That's amazing to have experienced 3 different superbowls with 3 different lockeroom cultures.... Now he's primed up for a 4th superbowl run with, what I'm willing to bet he'll end his career saying was the best culture he experienced in his career.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Who cares. We had the best WR in the NFL last year and have him for 3 more on a bargain basement contract. How does that constitute overpaying?

I agree, I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of the pessimism of some. 

There wasn’t a lot to be excited about during those 17 years.  Constantly having you’re hopes bashed was terrible, and we would be just good enough to not get a top pick.  We were the kings of 6-8 wins.  Now when you watch NFLN or listen to NFLR, a ton of National commentators are very positive bout the Bills.  There are always going to be trolls (some on PFF), and they are not worth my time.

As far as nice weather and large markets, players McBeane would want care more about those who want to win.  I used to think players would like states with no state tax, but that has proven to be wrong.  If players really cared that much about weather etc., GB, MN, and so on wouldn’t be able to field FA’s.

• Agree 1