Claypool Caught Kicking A Guy Outside A Bar

H2o

9 hours ago, teef said:

oh absolutely.  i'll get drunk enough that i shouldn't be around children, but i wear an ascot, so people know i'm a total professional.

Just like Fred from Scooby Doo, without that ascot there is no way he would’ve solved all those mysteries.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, StHustle said:

Can't say that without context. Depending on what the other person did to me...there may be no rules in the fight.

For example, let's say some guy beat up my daughter...rules are out the window. However, let's say some dude kept hitting on my girl at the bar and touched her arm...I'd beat his ass with all the unwritten rules in play.

Now with that said....this was likely drunken anger. He effed up big but his friends dropped the ball big time. At least one of them was supposed to make sure he didn't get involved....even if it causes you're crew to be outnumbered. Losing a fight is much better than what's gonna happen now.

Women love guys who escalate minor situations into violence.  I can tell you're an experienced lover but I gotta disagree on a few points...

Someone looks in my girls direction...I take an eye.  Someone speaks to her...I take a tongue.  Letting a guy live after an arm touch is basically like holding the camera while they do the dirty in my book.   Women are delicate possessions to be defended at all costs.

• Haha (+1) 7

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Women love guys who escalate minor situations into violence.  I can tell you're an experienced lover but I gotta disagree on a few points...

Someone looks in my girls direction...I take an eye.  Someone speaks to her...I take a tongue.  Letting a guy live after an arm touch is basically like holding the camera while they do the dirty in my book.   Women are delicate possessions to be defended at all costs.

This ones gettin derailed here fellas

• Eyeroll 1

I use to have a button that said "Instant A** Hole just add alcohol" you add alcohol to a 20 something yr old testosterone filled rich kid mentality it's a recipe for disaster just be thankful no one had a gun 🙌 .

They would have been a lot better off to smoke a joint it would have mellowed them all out i never seen a fight break out after passing around a big fat dooby ! 😜

Please pass the Gonga ...

Edited by T master

Way to rep Canada you low life scumbag :(

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

If your chick/woman is dragging you out to bars late at night your relationship is already dead/over ;)

Just saying ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

I disagree on the woman thing.  My wife has been hit on tons of times when I was young in front of me while I was bar tending in graduate school.  She would get all nervous, and It told her to work it.  Saves on my tab as I had to pay 50% for her drinks.  The last thing I am is a jealous guy.  She said you don’t mind.  Nope, you’re coming home with me right.  She loved that about me when we were dating.  I just knew under no circumstances would she ever cheat on me, and I would never cheat on her.

This is one where I think the headline is worse than the actual video. Claypool took a kick at the guy, but it doesn't look like he really connected. The guy immediately got to his feet so it doesn't look like he was hurt. 

I think Claypool gets a talking to/warning from the Steelers/NFL. Not suspension worthy for a first time offender.