Claypool Caught Kicking A Guy Outside A Bar

H2o

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Jägermeister?  (Do they still wring it out of bar rags?)

No lie.  There was an elderly guy involved with a local food club who made his own Jägermeister.  He had me try it at a meeting.  He’d already given me a taste of some of his rather delicious homemade charcuterie so I gave it a try.  My immediate reaction was that I’d been poisoned.  My body’s reaction to it later was that it had been poisoned.  It was awful and almost certainly had higher level alcohols in it (which can be poisonous).  He was so proud of it though.  Unsurprisingly he passed away not long after that meeting.  I blame the Jägermeister. 

• Haha (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I thought this guy was Canadian?

Not all of us Canadians fight like that.

We also don't all walk around with toques and plaid jackets on. 

We are more like these guys

giphy.gif

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 2

What a dummy----gotta do it INSIDE a bar....with the guy already on his back!

Kid needs a real mentor..although he did display a real proper "hold me back!!" prior to putting the foot down.  He could be team captain some day!

Edited by Mr. WEO

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Maybe. This is why I'm a lover not a fighter. But I prefer this over gun shots. Maybe my expectations are low. 

If a fight was to settle things one on one, so be it. You lose, you tip your cap and move on. I live in Florida now where too many hot headed people have more guns in their truck than teeth in their mouth. Best to walk away if you can for you and your family's sake. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

If a fight was to settle things one on one, so be it. You lose, you tip your cap and move on. I live in Florida now where too many hot headed people have more guns in their truck than teeth in their mouth. Best to walk away if you can for you and your family's sake. 

Bro, that's anywhere tbh. Look at that one situation in Pennsylvania a month or two ago where the guy went nuts and shot like 3 people over shoveling snow or some bs like that. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

This is why I drink Gentleman Jack, sometimes I drink the whole 750ml at weddings but like the name implies I’m still a gentleman.

oh absolutely.  i'll get drunk enough that i shouldn't be around children, but i wear an ascot, so people know i'm a total professional.

• Haha (+1) 4