Bills sign DE Efe Obada

55 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Check out his letter to Panthers fans.Ā  Seems like an incredible young man -- face timed the kids of Panthers fans on his birthday etc.Ā  A "fan favorite" according to the Charlotte Observer.Ā  Given my tech limitations I can seem to attach it, but you can find it.Ā  It is awesome.Ā  Trying to embed that too, but failed again!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Marlin, methinks we may have to revoke your ā€œMagicianā€ monikerĀ :doh:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TheProcess said:

I said ā€œdefenseā€ in my post. Why do people get so sensitive about pointing out their proclivity for former panthers? Itā€™sĀ true. Hyde and Poyer are the last two real impact free agents on defense that McD signed from different teams. And that was back in 2017. Doesnā€™t hurt to poach from other teams now and then.Ā 

I am not sensitive.Ā  I just get tired of people complaining about McDermott signing guys he used to coach.Ā  But I do understand your point.Ā  Not real impressed by Addison Butler or JeffersonĀ (who did come from Seattle) last year.Ā  Hopefully with a year under their belts in our system Addison and Butler (who I thought started to come on more towards the end of the season) will be a lot more productive.

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

5.5 sacks on playing only 40% of defensive snaps? Yeah Iā€™ll take him. Canā€™t believe so many here areĀ shook because of who he used go play for. Missing the point by that much should be illegal.

Yeah 400 snaps for that production is quite good. Especially considering heā€™s only played a few years and didnā€™t do peewee high school and college ball before going proĀ 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

5.5 sacks on playing only 40% of defensive snaps? Yeah Iā€™ll take him. Canā€™t believe so many here areĀ shook because of who he used go play for. Missing the point by that much should be illegal.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I'm all in for this Effen Obadass! Love his story, drive, character and athletic ability. He will fit right in to this system.

Great story !!! Ā I hope one day heā€™ll tell his grandkids he went from being a homeless child to a good NFL player Ā !!!Ā 

• Like (+1) 1