22 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So we came into March with these obvious holes in our roster: 

WLB- Signed Milano

RT- Signed DWill

G- Signed Feliciano/Ike

DL- Added Star, Signed Obeda

WR- Signed Sanders, signed ‘lil dirty

KR/PR- Signed ‘lil

P- Signed Hawk. (I refuse to spell his name correctly than pronounce it incorrectly, so I’ll be spelling it Hawk)

CB2- Signed Levi

We have a full and complete team and 7 draft picks.

I wouldn’t say that getting Star back and signing Obada fixes our problems on the d-line. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I wouldn’t say that getting Star back and signing Obada fixes our problems on the d-line. 

Nor would I. But with the team that we have we can take the field and be a very good football team- and we still have options to improve our roster going forward. 

Never heard of him.  Scanned this thread.  I understand the Carolina jokes.  Hardy har.  We have a pretty good team, eh?  After all the shifty maneuvers Beane has pulled off so far this year, suddenly people are questioning this one.  I'm just gonna keep reading about the team, doing pointless mocks, drinking coffee, and getting excited.  

Plus: he has long arms, which means he can reach for the check at Duff's. 

I find it interesting that we all know everybody's salaries, but it's nobody's business what I make.  Which, FYI, is less than the NFL vet minimum.

• Haha (+1) 3

There aren’t many NFL players who have the word “trafficked” in their bio. Speaks to the things he’s overcome to get here. 

Now he just needs a number! I’m thinking 93, or 90?

im still mad that Vernon Butlers fat Ass gets the 94 that would look so good on a long edge rusher like Epy or Efe.

also- you’re welcome. I just coined the future Bills (all-pro) pass rushing duos name:

Efe and Epy. 

Take it to the bank. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Watch out Wade - he could take over the coffee with the Bills segment 

Message sent.  No position is safe.  Everyone will compete for everything.  I have heard Trubisky has been practicing a cockney accent as well.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes Efe!

Rotational edge guy. Worth a shot. Would like to see the $$s but we almost have as many Brits on the squad as on this forum now.

Which means the team likely has the worst teeth in the league now and will need a good dentist...

...or at least @teef

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

So, Hughes, Addison, and Obada are all UFAs in 2022. Yikes.

You seem to spend a lot of energy being “worried” about things that our GM has well in hand, relax and watch the pros do their stuff.  👍

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ehh. He's ok. I don't know what to expect from him. We were better with him, so was Carolina, but something missing. He was candidate for release last year before his contract restructure. 

They wouldn't have restructured him if they planned on cutting him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, teef said:

so...without reading through the entire thread, who hates the signing the most?

The usual suspects...

• Like (+1) 1