Do you think the Bills have the best WR group in the NFL?

On WGR, Sal brought this up.  Our top 5 is set.

• Diggs
  • Beasley
  • Sanders
  • Davis
  • McKenzie 

I honestly don't know most teams depth behind their #1 and #2 so I can't give a "knowledgeable" answer.  It's really guess at this point but I can't think of anyone, overall top to bottom, that is absolutely better than us.  

What do you guys think?

The Bills lack a physically dominant WR like Evans or Metcalfe.  I think that the Bills tendency to use multiple TE sets near the goal line is their answer to that.  At all the other parts of the field they are tough to defend and may be the "best."

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mcdermott said:

There are a lot of teams with crazy depth. Dallas comes to mind off the top of my head.

well then lets see lots of teams with depth charts like machine gun kelly posted.  Bills are deep.  Machine Gun Kelly presents a good case.  you dont

Edited by Pete

Diggs

Beasley

Sanders

Davis

McKenzie

Hodgins

is rock solid!  Possible the 3 best route runners in NFL  Davis is a damn good route himself.  It surprises me all the chatter of Buffalo using high pick on WR.  I guess we will line up 5 wide quite often next year

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Diggs

Beasley

Sanders

Davis

McKenzie

Hodgins

is rock solid!  Possible the 3 best route runners in NFL  Davis is a damn good route himself.  It surprises me all the chatter of Buffalo using high pick on WR.  I guess we will line up 5 wide quite often next year

That is something that I think you absolutely could make a strong argument for.  

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

• Diggs
  • Beasley
  • Sanders
  • Davis
  • McKenzie 

I honestly don't know most teams depth behind their #1 and #2 so I can't give a "knowledgeable" answer.  It's really guess at this point but I can't think of anyone, overall top to bottom, that is absolutely better than us.  

What do you guys think?

If the question was WR pairs (#1 and #2) I personally don’t think we’d be that high... probably top 10. 

WR I think we’re top 3 with Tampa Bay and Dallas in terms of raw talent. Atlanta might be on the periphery. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not sure I'd say they're better than the Bils but Dolphins has a VERY interesting receiving core with a TON of potential.

Davante Parker, Preston Williams, Will Fuller, Lynn Bowden and Jakeem Grant. Couple this with Gesicki and Shaheen. I like this group a lot. 

I also like the Giants group. 

Galloday, Sterling Shep, Slayton, John Ross, Rudolph, and Ingram . 

Again, I'm not sure they are better than the Bills, just some groups I really like. 

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Who's got Robert Foster now?

Dolphins.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

• Diggs
  • Beasley
  • Sanders
  • Davis
  • McKenzie 

What do you guys think?

Left off Tanner Gentry.  He puts the group over the top.  

• Haha (+1) 1