Pro Day Results Tracker - Measurements and Athletic Testing

H2o

41 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I actually like Khafre Brown more than his big bro Dyami.    Just a bit faster version who will probably be Howell's WR1 next year and a RS soph so he could be in next years draft.    Which is kinda' my thing about taking Dyami in round 1..........there are going to be a lot of "good" mid-sized WR's.........the pipeline on those doesn't appear to be drying up.   I like Dyami but don't really see the Diggs comp..............Diggs was a monster recruit who was dominant the minute he set foot on campus.......he just went to a bad team.    

I did not realise those two were brothers.... 

It is Dyami's release that reminds me of Diggs. A similar career trajectory where he goes somewhere and is a high end #2 / #1B and people wonder about his ability to be the guy before a break out would not surprise me at all. I know you love your big outside guys though. That has always been your type of receiver.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I did not realise those two were brothers.... 

It is Dyami's release that reminds me of Diggs. A similar career trajectory where he goes somewhere and is a high end #2 / #1B and people wonder about his ability to be the guy before a break out would not surprise me at all. I know you love your big outside guys though. That has always been your type of receiver.

Yeah I think you want a WR corps like a basketball team........a variety of talents..........they don't have that now.

I am still holding out hope that Chris Mortensen is right and Russell Wilson still might be dealt to Chicago or Carolina before the draft.......and that DK Metcalf then becomes available in trade.        

Without the combine its hard to compare some of these guys.  Having Toney, both Moores, Autwell and even Durdin on the same field side by side its tough to differentiate. Who rises above the rest.  I feel like they all have about .1 faster 40 and .1 of inch and 10 more pds at their prodays.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah I think you want a WR corps like a basketball team........a variety of talents..........they don't have that now.

I am still holding out hope that Chris Mortensen is right and Russell Wilson still might be dealt to Chicago or Carolina before the draft.......and that DK Metcalf then becomes available in trade.        

I also should be clear I am not advocating the Bills taking Dyami or Toney at #30. There are other teams where they make more sense at the end of round 1 than here.... but to go back to your original post I could rationalise those picks in a way I think I'd struggle to with either Moore. I suppose it is similar to at edge I am not advocating any of those guys at #30 but there are some there I could rationalise and some I'd be totally against.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I also should be clear I am not advocating the Bills taking Dyami or Toney at #30. There are other teams where they make more sense at the end of round 1 than here.... but to go back to your original post I could rationalise those picks in a way I think I'd struggle to with either Moore. I suppose it is similar to at edge I am not advocating any of those guys at #30 but there are some there I could rationalise and some I'd be totally against.

Im not going to complain about Buffalo adding to the offense.  I think DE and Cb are areas of need.  Buffalo is ok at either for 21.  If they add a differance maker to oair with Diggs I think the offense could be even better.  Give Allen more answers and he will find the right guy.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

With the 30th pick in the 2021 NFL DRAFT, the Buffalo Bills select...

I would be more than ok with this! 👍

On 4/2/2021 at 1:28 PM, BuffaloRebound said:

Impressive athlete at that size and with cover skills.  

Buffalo Bills future MLB...sorry Edmunds...lol

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

This is my second rounder in all my mock draft scenarios 

I think that is a tad early. I like him as a developmental right tackle, they could sit him behind Williams and groom him and I think a pass heavy offense that throws it down the field and not behind the line and into the flats all the time (which does describe the Bills) is a scheme fit. I just think round 2 is early. Now if the Bills took him at the end of round 3 I'd think that was a good pick.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think that is a tad early. I like him as a developmental right tackle, they could sit him behind Williams and groom him and I think a pass heavy offense that throws it down the field and not behind the line and into the flats all the time (which does describe the Bills) is a scheme fit. I just think round 2 is early. Now if the Bills took him at the end of round 3 I'd think that was a good pick.

I believe I remember his name as being one of the ones mentioned as struggling at the Senior Bowl practices this year as well, correct?

22 minutes ago, H2o said:

I believe I remember his name as being one of the ones mentioned as struggling at the Senior Bowl practices this year as well, correct?

Yes he did. He’s not ready to start but if he was he would be going in the 1st round. He’s a good pick for the Bills who have their starting OTs but can develop this freak (I say lovingly) behind them as depth and possible future RT. Some of these guys just need decent coaching.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/25/2021 at 11:10 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Oweh’s speed has always been his calling card going back to HS. He’s just never been overly productive. 

On 3/25/2021 at 11:14 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Not really. Shaka Toney had a better game. 

I watched every Penn State game last year, unfortunately, and Shaka Toney was the only player on that PSU defense who was noticeable for reasons that are good.

Speedy Penn State DE with limited production?!?!?  Throw in undersized and I'm sold!

Edited by Jauronimo

On 4/4/2021 at 12:35 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah I am not sold on Toney as becoming a WR1 so I wouldn't go round 1 on him.    I think he plays 4.5 speed on the field and he's so raw as a WR that it squares up as a likely disappointing pick at 30.

Not Dyami Brown either.........though in the 2015-2017 drafts yes he'd be a top 30 player because of the positional value and lack of quality at the position.   I think his ceiling is below that of an Emmanuel Sanders........and with such an influx of young talent into the league veteran talents like Sanders are going to be available for reasonable rates in UFA for the next several years and I want my 1st round pick to be a potential $20M guy.

Marshall I like at #30 because he could develop into a WR1 guy.........coming into the season he was the guy I was hoping the Bills could end up with......and he was terrific when he played.......but I don't love it as much now........I don't think I would pass on Eichenberg or Rousseau for him in a draft with so much talent at WR.          

I’m starting to warm up to Marshall too. Put up good numbers at LSU and has that size/speed factor. Here’s a nice breakdown of his game.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I’m starting to warm up to Marshall too. Put up good numbers at LSU and has that size/speed factor. Here’s a nice breakdown of his game.

Same. He would make a lot of sense for us.  

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Same. He would make a lot of sense for us.  

Yeah he's a physically imposing, true deep threat........sub 4.4 speed........big catch radius.......tracks the ball well and can catch the deep ball in stride without leaving his feet.    Also a good blocker and can play X, Y or Z.    I like him better than I liked Jefferson and he turned into the most productive WR from last years class.   If they don't ever find that seam splitting TE they may eventually have to go big slot to make safeties respect the deep middle and Marshall could do that as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Marshall wouldn't be my #1 choice in a vacuum, but I'm a big fan of mining under-appreciated value and this feels pretty likely to be the case. We've seen underrated LSU WRs pop once they get into the pros, and certainly a guy playing behind Jamar Chase and Justin Jefferson would not be getting as much attention/production. Hard to argue with the measurements and definitely feels like the kind of piece that would add another element to this offense. 

Wouldn't hate it at all!

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Marshall wouldn't be my #1 choice in a vacuum, but I'm a big fan of mining under-appreciated value and this feels pretty likely to be the case. We've seen underrated LSU WRs pop once they get into the pros, and certainly a guy playing behind Jamar Chase and Justin Jefferson would not be getting as much attention/production. Hard to argue with the measurements and definitely feels like the kind of piece that would add another element to this offense. 

Wouldn't hate it at all!

Pretty much where I am at on Marshall. Wouldn't be my number 1 choice but I can certainly see the sense in it. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is he injured?  Why not run?  After the year he had, I thought that he would’ve wanted to show off his athleticism.  Or is he lacking in that regard?  I haven’t watched much tape of him, but I know he was regarded as one of the top (of not the top) Cb in the draft class. 

Rd 5 or trade into rd 4?  would you feel ok drafting him in rd 3?  I’m assuming the answer is no, but maybe there is more to his less than stellar season than I’ve heard