Pro Day Results Tracker - Measurements and Athletic Testing

H2o

Just now, glazeduck said:

Agree with all of this. To be clear, I'm not making the case for him there, that's just the argument that I've heard be made.

Now, for the sake of my buddies who are 9ers friends, I'd love nothing more 🤣

I have no idea how good any of them will be in the nfl either. Mac Jones could be the next Tom Brady for all we know. 

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He 

This has absolutely nothing to do with your above post, other than it made me think of it...

More than anything else, the thing I will miss about not having a combine is not getting to watch the gauntlet drill. I love that thing, both for entertainment as well as evaluation and education, I could watch it all day long. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would be a great day 2 pick 

Great athlete, lots of good tape too... He's a bit of a weird fit for us -- more of a 34 rush backer to me. He could fit Lorax's old role, but almost more of an edge in terms of role he's best suited for...

26 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Great athlete, lots of good tape too... He's a bit of a weird fit for us -- more of a 34 rush backer to me. He could fit Lorax's old role, but almost more of an edge in terms of role he's best suited for...

I was thinking Lorax type role as well but he’s really good in coverage even vs WRs

Bills gotta find a way to get one of these 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would be a great day 2 pick 

Bills gotta find a way to get one of these fast LB’s who can cover and bring the wood.  Too many sub 6 foot sub 200 pound DB’s. Usually 5 of those guys on the field at all times for this defense.  

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Bills gotta find a way to get one of these 

Bills gotta find a way to get one of these fast LB’s who can cover and bring the wood.  Too many sub 6 foot sub 200 pound DB’s. Usually 5 of those guys on the field at all times for this defense.  

Or a big Safety who can bring the same things to the table.

Trevon Moehrig - TCU

Divine Deablo - Virginia Tech

Hamsah Nasirildeen - Florida St. 

12 hours ago, glazeduck said:

Yeah I think it could work. 

Hmmm

“Browning said teams have suggested a handful of potential positions when he has spoken with them.

Some propose he might be a middle linebacker or an outside linebacker in a 3-4 scheme, serving as an edge rusher.

Others consider he could play defensive end, as he offers enough size at a touch above 6-foot-2 and 245 pounds. Browning expressed openness to learning a new position on the defensive line.  

“I haven’t done it, but I wouldn’t be opposed to it,” Browning said. “There's nothing I can't do. So I would enjoy the new challenge.”

https://www.buckeyextra.com/story/football/2021/03/31/ohio-state-pro-day-jonathon-cooper-baron-browning-show-versatility/4815676001/

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s a bengal and Miami takes pitts

They just said that Pitts' wingspan at 83-3/8" is larger than Becton last year (OT NY Jets who is 6'7")

Tommy Tremble/TE/Notre Dame just ran a 4.59 40yd dash

• Like (+1) 1

Liam Eichenberg/OT/Notre Dame has a 79-3/8" wingspan and hit 33 reps on the bench

Kyle Pitts runs a 4.44 40yd dash and he slightly drifted out the gate. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1