Amazing Josh Allen stat

Don't flame for posting this and correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently Allen has never thrown an interception or turned the ball over in the red zone in his 3 year career? That's an insane stat especially considering how one sided this offense can be. I'm trying to find out what the all time record is, but no luck so far. Is there anyone that can figure that out? Regardless, that's pretty cool. Look how crucial that pick 6 on Lamar Jackson was in the playoffs. I wonder if the threat of Allen running it in is the biggest reason on why he's had so much success. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Don't flame for posting this and correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently Allen has never thrown an interception or turned the ball over in the red zone in his 3 year career? That's an insane stat especially considering how one sided this offense can be. I'm trying to find out what the all time record is, but no luck so far. Is there anyone that can figure that out? Regardless, that's pretty cool. Look how crucial that pick 6 on Lamar Jackson was in the playoffs. I wonder if the threat of Allen running it in is the biggest reason on why he's had so much success. 

All it takes is one.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

He had the INT in the Redzone in AFC championship game on the pass that was intended for John Brown. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BruceVilanch said:

That is one of the biggest plays in Bills history.

I never got to experience the 90s teams so there's only a handful of really franchise defining plays I've witnessed live. First game I ever went to was the Flutie vs Jacksonville game where he ran it on the naked bootleg. That was a big one and cemented me as a die Bills fan, but this one takes the cake. The biggest play wasn't even during a Bills game though (Boyd Dalton TD)

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Heavy Kevi said:

*Regular season

OP do you watch the games? They mention this stat every week.

Yep, every time we’re in the redzone, they have to mention it and every time they do, I’m convinced they’ve put the jinx on Allen. 

• Agree 3

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

yep just outside.

Unfortunately, the video wasn’t available.

That’s what I thought though. Even though I didn’t like his INT, I remember being relieved when it was right outside of the redzone. 🤣

Thanks for sharing!

7 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Unfortunately, the video wasn’t available.

That’s what I thought though. Even though I didn’t like his INT, I remember being relieved when it was right outside of the redzone. 🤣

Thanks for sharing!

That's an NFL video thing you have to actually go to YouTube to watch it.

4 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

but apparently Allen has never thrown an interception or turned the ball over in the red zone in his 3 year career?

Sorry to break the news but in last years season opener vs the Jets there was this play near end of 1st half:

2nd & 10 at NYJ 13
(1:36 - 2nd) (Shotgun) J.Allen left end to NYJ 14 for -1 yards (B.Austin). FUMBLES (B.Austin), RECOVERED by NYJ-J.Willis at NYJ 12. J.Willis to NYJ 12 for no gain (D.Dawkins). Option play.

Edited by freddyjj