Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So Trump trying to get black peoples vote thrown out was no big deal because he tried doing it in the courts? That’s really messed up. 

it’s also wrong. He pressured all sorts of government officials to eliminate votes to steal the election. Yet you claim others view things through a filter? 

No its not messed up.  It is no big deal.  All candidates are allowed and entitled to file briefs and challenges according to election law and procedures.  What's messed up is you refuse to comprehend the concept of due process and application of the law.  If there was something illegal, such as the claimed pressure on exerted on specific officials, then where are the charges?  If they could nail Trump with anything in Democratic controlled States and jurisdictions I can guarantee they'd be falling all over themselves to get charges filed.  But nothing to this point.  What you are engaged in is believing uninformed speculation and hearsay generated by third party sources interpreting conversations to support their biases.   

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Does not take critical thinking skills to see Trump was trying to have black voters votes thrown out. 

Or that the GOP is targeted minority voters in its voter suppression attempts 

Why do you think minorities are unable to get an ID to vote? My grandmother at 85 was able to get her ID when she moved to Florida, are you saying the average black man is less capable than an elderly white women?

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Lather, Rinse, Repeat...........

No.

My posts are new articles, memes, photos, tweets.

You regurgitate the same 8 or 9 posts over and over.

But you knew that.

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you think minorities are unable to get an ID to vote? My grandmother at 85 was able to get her ID when she moved to Florida, are you saying the average black man is less capable than an elderly white women?

Why should they have to? The laws obviously aim at disenfranchising them, just like Trump tried doing in other ways. 

Whole bunch of different ways they are trying to cut down on opportunities for voting. Sad and totally racist

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No its not messed up.  It is no big deal.  All candidates are allowed and entitled to file briefs and challenges according to election law and procedures.  What's messed up is you refuse to comprehend the concept of due process and application of the law.  If there was something illegal, such as the claimed pressure on exerted on specific officials, then where are the charges?  If they could nail Trump with anything in Democratic controlled States and jurisdictions I can guarantee they'd be falling all over themselves to get charges filed.  But nothing to this point.  What you are engaged in is believing uninformed speculation and hearsay generated by third party sources interpreting conversations to support their biases.   

Trying to throw out votes is no big deal? 

Wow 

2 hours ago, T master said:

Yes racism has and still does cause harm to some but not all that choose to use it as motivation to over come it ! That being said there are those that would rather use the past as a excuse or a crutch rather than motivation to try harder to prove those that ignorantly see racism as something good than to prove them wrong .

I use to be told that "Excuses are like A** holes every ones got one and they usually stink" !!

Instead of using some which i will leave unnamed as examples of "Systematic Racism" why don't they use those like Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Colon Powell, Opra, MJ, Ben Carson, Tim Scott & others as people of color to look up to as examples to show how they over came the racism barrier to become great people rather than focus so much on those that don't or won't even try to be better people  .

Now don't take it that i'm saying that the bad doesn't need to be recognized because it does and that's not what i'm saying at all but i sure as hell am not going to look at Hitler, Idi Amin or criminals as a models of why things need to change but infact to teach why those people are not good role models and shouldn't be used as such .

If any one is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to use racism as a tool to change anything weather it's voting right's, job hiring, education or just to hold modern day people accountable for history that they had no involvement in or any thing to do with just because of the color of their skin is WRONG in all ways ...

I remember a instance (me being white) of a black gentleman standing on a street corner with a sign that had reference to Jesus on it, i stopped thinking we could fellowship and i might learn something .

The first thing out of his mouth was "sir do you know Jesus was black ?" my reply was  "sir i don't know i never met him but he is my savior" despite the color of his skin .

The second thing out of his mouth was that "I needed to pay for as a white man all the atrocities that my ancestors did to black people" that just blew me away especially from a man that supposedly used Jesus as a person that took all of our sins upon him self and forgiveness/love being Jesus biggest message to tell me that . WOW i still can't get over that .

Sorry for the rant but --- Racism in any form does not cure or change racism !

But trying to disenfranchise people is way worse than a company wanting to hire an African American, right? Or, do you think Republicans should try and ways to cut down on minority voting as pay back for companies looking to hire African Americans? 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Democrats are white supremacists, that is why.

They believe they need to social engineer opportunity for minorities because they believe they aren’t as good as them. 

Most inherently racist group of people on the planet. Look back in history and they are behind every racist deplorable act in our countries history. 

But Democrats want more voting from everyone. Republicans are racist by trying to literally throw out black votes, or just making it harder for them to vote 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But Democrats want more voting from everyone. Republicans are racist by trying to literally throw out black votes, or just making it harder for them to vote 

Who is the ‘them’ that cannot figure out how to register or get an ID?

Democrats want more voting from democrats. 

as far as the history of the party... 

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevingrieve/2021/02/07/democrats-the-party-of-systemic-racism-n2584289

Author is completely in the tank for Rs, but this point seems factual: 

Democrats have been solely responsible for defending slavery, starting the Civil War, opposing reconstruction, lynching blacks, founding the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow laws and segregation, poll taxes and literacy tests.  The Party voted against the 13th amendment (end slavery), 14th amendment (black citizenship), and 15th amendment (black right to vote), filibustered the 1960 Civil Rights Act (elimination of poll taxes), and tried to filibusterthe 1964 Civil Rights Act for 60 days, the longest filibuster in Senate history.”

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevingrieve/2021/02/07/democrats-the-party-of-systemic-racism-n2584289

Democrats have been solely responsible for defending slavery, starting the Civil War, opposing reconstruction, lynching blacks, founding the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow laws and segregation, poll taxes and literacy tests.  The Party voted against the 13th amendment (end slavery), 14th amendment (black citizenship), and 15th amendment (black right to vote), filibustered the 1960 Civil Rights Act (elimination of poll taxes), and tried to filibusterthe 1964 Civil Rights Act for 60 days, the longest filibuster in Senate history.”

That last point is silly. This is easy to understand. 

Do you understand that the Democratic Party today is different from the one in 1960? 1860? 

In 1964 the Democrats pushed through the Civil Rights Act and black people mostly vote Democratic now and that party represents them. 

It's really funny Conservatives make this argument, because it's just so silly.

If you don't understand ^^^ that I'll explain it another way. 

Anyway, Republicans are doing way more than forcing people to be more IDs to deal with the fake issue of voter fraud which is not happening on a wide scale. Restring access, limiting polling stations--especially in minority areas, cutting down on time and the methods blacks use to vote. 

Totally racist. 

On 3/23/2021 at 3:25 PM, Unforgiven said:

Weird. 

Cigna Responds to Claims That It Excludes White Men in the Hiring Process

“Given the hiring practices they have in place where white, male candidates are blocked, regardless of qualifications, I have to say, ‘Yes, there’s obvious discrimination at this company,'” an anonymous employee told the Washington Examiner.

An employee also suggested a candidate with years of industry experience, but the hiring manager said the candidate, a white man, could not be interviewed because he did not meet the diversity criteria.

Before tibs and company trump trump trumps me...I see all around me - at every level

of employment - federal, state, private and entertainment - many black employees, in

some cases for instance my local MV, 90% of the employees are black females.

Where's the racism?

anonymous employee told the Washington Examiner.

There is your problem...

Does it hurt to wake up? 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Would you be happy with a system that works and shows no signs of fraud/voter cheating etc? 

Good - because that is what just happened! 

Be happy!!

Edited by TH3

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

anonymous employee told the Washington Examiner.

There is your problem...

Does it hurt to wake up? 

Would you be happy with a system that works and shows no signs of fraud/voter cheating etc? 

Good - because that is what just happened! 

Be happy!!

I’d  be a lot happier if the two party system fraud of a government would limit everyone out of office then ban political parties. 

Force people to have to think on their own 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why should they have to? The laws obviously aim at disenfranchising them, just like Trump tried doing in other ways. 

Why do we require ID for anything? To ensure the person is who they claim to be. We have a right to get married, we still have to show proof of who we are before we are allowed. Now answer the question of why you think minorities are incapable of getting said ID when most already have ID to buy alcohol, plane tickets, get married, or go into any schools in my county.

• Agree 1

Doesn't ANYONE see how dumb this all is?  Why would people with slightly darker skin all vote for the same party?  Should the same be true for tall people? How about left handed people?  Why should pigment matter at all to a political party?  Answer: It shouldn't!  The Democratic Party however has convinced people that it does matter. I'm hard pressed to think of a more patronizing/racist attitude than that! 

• Agree 1

Myself personally,

All the talk of racism and finger pointing going on just adds fuel to the fire on all sides in my humble opinion.

Not a racist bone in my body yet the color of my skin and ancestral history paints me differently.

Call me racist enough times without any justification for it and I started wondering what your real motivation is and why. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do we require ID for anything? To ensure the person is who they claim to be. We have a right to get married, we still have to show proof of who we are before we are allowed. Now answer the question of why you think minorities are incapable of getting said ID when most already have ID to buy alcohol, plane tickets, get married, or go into any schools in my county.

Want to open an investment account? You damn well better be prepared to prove who you are.  Money laundering is a thing but I guess voting isn't?? 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Whole bunch of different ways they are trying to cut down on opportunities for voting. Sad and totally racist

Trying to throw out votes is no big deal? 

Wow 

But trying to disenfranchise people is way worse than a company wanting to hire an African American, right? Or, do you think Republicans should try and ways to cut down on minority voting as pay back for companies looking to hire African Americans? 

Every American of legal age to vote should have some form of identification (preferably with a picture) in their possession babies are given SS numbers shortly after birth so there is no earthly reason why people of voting age shouldn't have and be able to produce identification when going to vote if asked pretty simple to me . 

If there is some excuse that a person cannot get a ID there could be volunteers to help them get one . Each party get Millions if not billions of dollars donated to their campaign cut back on other things in the campaign like signs and such and put the money to things more important like helping those that for what ever reason say they can't get legal ID to get it if having their person win is important as they say they will make it work .

Excuses are so much easier to use or to make up as a reason to keep people from voting people are suppose to be the most intelligent animals on earth so use that intelligence to get it figured out instead of whining about it and the amount of money donated can help .

Money talks and BS walks and there is more than enough donated so get er done ... 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, T master said:

Every American of legal age to vote should have some form of identification (preferably with a picture) in their possession babies are given SS numbers shortly after birth so there is no earthly reason why people of voting age shouldn't have and be able to produce identification when going to vote if asked pretty simple to me . 

If there is some excuse that a person cannot get a ID there could be volunteers to help them get one . Each party get Millions if not billions of dollars donated to their campaign cut back on other things in the campaign like signs and such and put the money to things more important like helping those that for what ever reason say they can't get legal ID to get it if having their person win is important as they say they will make it work .

Excuses are so much easier to use or to make up as a reason to keep people from voting people are suppose to be the most intelligent animals on earth so use that intelligence to get it figured out instead of whining about it and the amount of money donated can help .

Money talks and BS walks and there is more than enough donated so get er done ... 

Legislature in Georgia must have read your post as Governor signs election reform bill yesterday.  Some of the key provisions.   

"It would require voters to provide a driver’s license or state-issued ID card number to request and submit absentee ballots, and it would curtail the use of ballot drop boxes, limiting their placement to early-voting locations and making them accessible only while the precinct is open.

The legislation also gives the Georgia State Elections Board the ability to effectively take over county elections boards in areas that it determines are in need of oversight. The secretary of state would also be removed as chair of the State Elections Board, a proposal that critics say would strip the state’s top elections official of a key power.  The bill also takes aim at the state’s absentee-ballot request period, setting the deadline for voters to request absentee ballots at 11 days before an election".

Needless to say some people are not happy with this turn of events.  I would expect some level of court challenges to follow.    

• Thank you (+1) 1