Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So very white of you… question: how did the white parents obtain the grades of the black students? 

Haha…explain what is white of me. Posted guidelines were not followed, but your dumb ass thinks guidelines should be waived and designations awarded based on race. How very racist of you thinking black people cannot compete and should be awarded things cause they have an inherited disadvantage. yep, not racist at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Haha…explain what is white of me. Posted guidelines were not followed, but your dumb ass thinks guidelines should be waived and designations awarded based on race. How very racist of you thinking black people cannot compete and should be awarded things cause they have an inherited disadvantage. yep, not racist at all. 

You couldn’t answer the question could you…

And I didn’t say anything about black students not being able to compete. As a matter of fact - those black kids took AP and honor classes - those white students did not.

So - everyone gets a participation trophy to placate the white parents. 

Tell us - why did the WHITE parents question the GRADES of black students?

What proof did they have?

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You couldn’t answer the question could you…

And I didn’t say anything about black students not being able to compete. As a matter of fact - those black kids took AP and honor classes - those white students did not.

So - everyone gets a participation trophy to placate the white parents. 

Tell us - why did the WHITE parents question the GRADES of black students?

What proof did they have?

They got them as the grades are published for the designees, and how they were determined.  

prove that did not happen. Is there any hint, any, that any thing nefarious happened? Even the slanted pieces in the Hill and NYT had zero hint of that. But a person who only judges people on the basis of their skin color like you makes that leap.  

man, it must suck to be a racist like you. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

They got them as the grades are published for the designees, and how they were determined.  

prove that did not happen. Is there any hint, any, that any thing nefarious happened? Even the slanted pieces in the Hill and NYT had zero hint of that. But a person who only judges people on the basis of their skin color like you makes that leap.  

man, it must suck to be a racist like you. 

Show me where the grades were public? 

The school added the white students designation hours before commencement.

And I love the old trick of projecting - inferring that I am a racist because I highlight white supremacy.

Go back to your safe place ATOP…

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And I love the old trick of projecting - inferring that I am a racist because I highlight white supremacy.

Show me where the grades were not public? You assumed something nefarious based on someone skin color. Racist plain and simple. 

and I should add, I assume you think the black superintendent who made the decision is racist and an Uncle Tom!  

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And other than shoveling a wheel barrow full of misplaced guilt on unsuspecting white children, your solution to this systemic “white supremacy” is what exactly? 

Edited by SoCal Deek

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Show me where the grades were not public? You assumed something nefarious based on someone skin color. Racist plain and simple. 

and I should add, I assume you think the black superintendent who made the decision is racist and an Uncle Tom!  

You made the claim that the grades were public - back it up.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You made the claim that the grades were public - back it up.

You made the claim they weren’t, back it up! show me in any of the published materials where it states the grades were obtained through illegal or otherwise untoward methods. Back your claim up! 

You made the claim something nefarious happened  because the folks involved are white, or in other words, making judgements about someone based on the color. Racist behavior. 

And please tell me what you think of the black superintendent who made the final decision! Is he racist, or just an Uncle Tom?

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You made the claim they weren’t, back it up! show me in any of the published materials where it states the grades were obtained through illegal or otherwise untoward methods. Back your claim up! 

You made the claim something nefarious happened  because the folks involved are white, or in other words, making judgements about someone based on the color. Racist behavior. 

And please tell me what you think of the black superintendent who made the final decision! Is he racist, or just an Uncle Tom?

White patents complained that black students out performed their white kids - how can that be?

Participation trophies for all!

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

White patents complained that black students out performed their white kids - how can that be?

Participation trophies 

So, shift the argument. 

again, prove your racist claim that parents/kids did ANYTHING wrong except saying enforce the guidelines that are the printed standard for awarding the designations. 

and again, tell me what you think of the black superintendent who made the final decision. Is he racist like you?

• Shocked 1

Oh - btw - were your grades made public in grade school? I did look for the grades in question and funny - no where to be found online.

This is nothing more than moving the goal posts when black students outperform white.

If the races had been swapped - imagine the uproar.

Cry some more.

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

So, shift the argument. 

again, prove your racist claim that parents/kids did ANYTHING wrong except saying enforce the guidelines that are the printed standard for awarding the designations. 

and again, tell me what you think of the black superintendent who made the final decision. Is he racist like you?

What argument shift?  You’re shifting the argument playing the race game with a superintendent.

Get out here

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh - btw - were your grades made public in grade school? I did look for the grades in question and funny - no where to be found online.

This is nothing more than moving the goal posts when black students outperform white.

Cry some more.

What argument shift?  You’re shifting the argument playing the race game with a superintendent.

Get out here

Again, back up your racist claim that the white folks did something wrong. Your claim, back up your racism with facts. 

racist is as racist does 

• Agree 1

You get your class rank when requesting your records for college applications.

It's  easy to see the confusion when you're told that your GPA is #1 but two other people are named.

Of course, many schools have already eliminated academics as the sole determinant of valedictorian, in favor of a more progressive social point system where skin color and family income are emphasized in your scores.

Edited by unbillievable
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Cry some more.

Get out here

WTF you talking about? I didn’t bring up the superintendent - you did.

24 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

You get your class rank when requesting your records for college applications.

It's  easy to see the confusion when you're told that your GPA is #1 but two other people are named.

Of course, many schools have already eliminated academics as the sole determinant of valedictorian, in favor of a more progressive social point system where skin color and family income are emphasized in your scores.

Grades are not public 

Another blatant gaslighting attempt by the racist alt left to mischaracterize an innocent mistake into a fictitious BS systemic problem. Raging racist communist idiots, bent on destruction of society and a warring populous…. all of them… 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WTF you talking about? I didn’t bring up the superintendent - you did.

Grades are not public 

Easy question. Is the superintendent racist because he made this decision? 

I won’t even ask you to prove grades are not public, as already asked and already not answered. But you are a champ at avoiding pesky things like facts. 

So let’s assume they are not. 

a somewhat plausible , like 100% plausible, is kids exchanging what each other GPAs were. Cause we all know kids who have a high GPA like to keep those details quiet and never tell anyone what their GPA is. 

And then all the details come out , the kids go home and say man according to the guidelines I should have been valedictorian… and then the parents go  to school  administration and say “ hey, you are not following your printed, established rules “ 

the black superintendent agrees . You make the case then racist white people did racist things and racist administration made racist decision. 

all of it based on the color of someone’s skin.. in other words , racist. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Easy question. Is the superintendent racist because he made this decision? 

I won’t even ask you to prove grades are not public, as already asked and already not answered. But you are a champ at avoiding pesky things like facts. 

So let’s assume they are not. 

a somewhat plausible , like 100% plausible, is kids exchanging what each other GPAs were. Cause we all know kids who have a high GPA like to keep those details quiet and never tell anyone what their GPA is. 

And then all the details come out , the kids go home and say man according to the guidelines I should have been valedictorian… and then the parents go  to school  administration and say “ hey, you are not following your printed, established rules “ 

the black superintendent agrees . You make the case then racist white people did racist things and racist administration made racist decision. 

all of it based on the color of someone’s skin.. in other words , racist. 

Look at you - you are turning yourself into a pretzel.  You’re so caught up on proving race was not involved - that you’re now basing your whole argument on hearsay?

Then you bring up the black superintendent as if tho that validates race couldn’t possibly be involved.

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Look at you - you are turning yourself into a pretzel.  You’re so caught up on proving race was not involved - that you’re now basing your whole argument on hearsay?

Then you bring up the black superintendent as if tho that validates race couldn’t possibly be involved.

Such a funny man you are. 

May I remind you brought up hearsay that somehow the grades of the original designees were obtained nefariously because the people involved were white. 

Your entire conjecture is somehow this was a racist incident. If you take the adjectives of the color of skin out of the story, the outcome remains the same. 

But for somehow who only views and judges people based on the color of their skin as you do, that’s the only fact that matters in any of this.. the color of ones skin. 

and yes, I will take the judgement of the superintendent of the school system over yours, and only my bring up the color of his skin because that determines motive in your eyes. 

Again, as any racist does, you ascribe actions and motives based on skin color, so I wonder what his motivation was to make the judgement he did. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Here we go again.

Yesterday it was how many boys have changed their gender for the sole purpose of participating in girls sports. Today its how did the parents get the grades.

I'm seeing a trend ...

Edited by reddogblitz