Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Then it shouldn’t be difficult to give me some specific examples of what you agree with.  

All of it!  

I have faith that children will develop the necessary critical thinking skills with an education that provides a holistic perspective of our history - skills that are required in life and the work place.

I’m not worried about children not being able to make their own decisions about race.

Hell, the kids you’re worried about are likely already raised by racists and have already been taught that they are better than anyone not white. 

One way or another these kids will figure out the truth - whether choose to accept it or sugarcoat is what you’re tryin to prevent.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

All of it!  

I have faith that children will develop the necessary critical thinking skills with an education that provides a holistic perspective of our history - skills that are required in life and the work place.

I’m not worried about children not being able to make their own decisions about race.

Hell, the kids you’re worried about are likely already raised by racists and have already been taught that they are better than anyone not white. 

One way or another these kids will figure out the truth - whether choose to accept it or sugarcoat is what you’re tryin to prevent.

Teaching CRT, especially how it’s taught, gives pretty much one side to the racial debate. So much for allowing the children to learn critical thinking.  🙄

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Teaching CRT, especially how it’s taught, gives pretty much one side to the racial debate. So much for allowing the children to learn critical thinking.  🙄

What’s the definition of holistic?

Okay, so BillStime has stated that he agrees with all of CRT. I’m not surprised, but he therefore thinks that if you are White, you are born irredeemably racist and must repent to the oppressed class as your life’s mission. He is indeed a racist. He’s a Marxist too. What a great contributor to this board ! You see, in school we were taught about things such as slavery, the Civil war, MLK etc etc. We presented with factual information and documentation of events, then were allowed to think critically about it and make our own decision on what it all meant to us. CRT does no such thing, contrary to Mr Bills opinion. It presents a theory about one race being completely racist and morally deficient. That’s not encouraging critical thinking; it’s liberal indoctrination. Mr Time needs to find a liberal circle jerk board to hang out on. He’s a real dummy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Okay, so BillStime has stated that he agrees with all of CRT. I’m not surprised, but he therefore thinks that if you are White, you are born irredeemably racist and must repent to the oppressed class as your life’s mission. He is indeed a racist. He’s a Marxist too. What a great contributor to this board ! You see, in school we were taught about things such as slavery, the Civil war, MLK etc etc. We presented with factual information and documentation of events, then were allowed to think critically about it and make our own decision on what it all meant to us. CRT does no such thing, contrary to Mr Bills opinion. It presents a theory about one race being completely racist and morally deficient. That’s not encouraging critical thinking; it’s liberal indoctrination. Mr Time needs to find a liberal circle jerk board to hang out on. He’s a real dummy. 

Another freak who doesn’t know the definition of holistic perspective... 

Only a racist would want to sugarcoat history.

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I know theses idiots are acting like people didn’t consider racism bad already. It’s all a political sham to control the sheep’s minds. Look no further than the Marxist BLM leader buying a multimillion dollar estate in the midst of those she purports as her oppressor.  

it betrays both her racial and her Marxist stances. 

Completely fine for her to do if her stance was getting rich off of others and living the good life is possible for anyone and not a circumstance of melatonin in today’s America, but in this case the hypocrisy is undeniable. 

But it’s so funny watching the moronic useful idiots who don’t see hypocrisy and say “hey wait a minute...” man they are blind fools

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

All of it!  

You can just say that you have no clue what’s being taught in CRT and only support it because your media and politicians tell you to.   

I’ve given you multiple chances to tell me some specific examples of CRT you agree with and you keep saying “all of it”.  

That’s like someone asking you, since you’re a Bills fan, tell me some of your favorite players on the team?.. and you keep saying you like “all of them”.  

That would lead most to believe that you’re not actually a Bills fan... just like in this instance, you have no idea what CRT is.  

What you seem to realize is that you must support it because you’ll do as you’re told by those you blindly follow. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You can just say that you have no clue what’s being taught in CRT and only support it because your media and politicians tell you to.   

I’ve given you multiple chances to tell me some specific examples of CRT you agree with and you keep saying “all of it”.  

That’s like someone asking you, since you’re a Bills fan, tell me some of your favorite players on the team?.. and you keep saying you like “all of them”.  

That would lead most to believe that you’re not actually a Bills fan... just like in this instance, you have no idea what CRT is.  

What you seem to realize is that you must support it because you’ll do as you’re told by those you blindly follow. 

LMAO - look in the mirror buddy - you’re told not to support it because that what your racist party tells you to do... just another wedge issue. 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - look in the mirror buddy - you’re told not to support it because that what your racist party tells you to do... just another wedge issue. 

I literally just gave you multiple examples of what I disagree with CRT on.  

Feel free to do some research and give me what you agree with CRT on.  

How about this:

Tell me a few things you disagree with Democrats on?

I certainly lean right, but I support amnesty and the individual mandate in the ACA.  

I oppose the death penalty.  

In current events.. when it comes to the current infrastructure bill, am dead set against user fees as an option to pay for it. 

Your turn.  

Edited by SCBills

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I literally just gave you multiple examples of what I disagree with CRT on.  

Feel free to do some research and give me what you agree with CRT on.  

How about this:

Tell me a few things you disagree with Democrats on?

I certainly lean right, but I support amnesty and the individual mandate in the ACA.  

I oppose the death penalty.  

In current events.. when it comes to the current infrastructure bill, am dead set against user fees as an option to pay for it. 

Your turn.  

I want Dems to stop playing nice with these anarchists - America is too important 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

So what are you advocating? 

That they not teach CRT in schools.  It's a very flawed theory and does just the opposite of what we need which is positive race relations focusing on the future and not dwelling on the mistakes of the past.  It does nothing, or very little to bring all the races together.  It does just the opposite in my opinion.  

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That they not teach CRT in schools.  It's a very flawed theory and does just the opposite of what we need which is positive race relations focusing on the future and not dwelling on the mistakes of the past.  It does nothing, or very little to bring all the races together.  It does just the opposite in my opinion.  

Of course we should just sweep our embarrassing past under the rug - what else would one expect from your generation. 

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course we should just sweep our embarrassing past under the rug - what else would one expect from your generation. 

Who said anything about sweeping it under the rug?  Go back and read what i said.  You dwell on the errors of the past. I'll focus on the possibilities of the future.  You know.....progressive.  :rolleyes:

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Who said anything about sweeping it under the rug?  Go back and read what i said.  You dwell on the errors of the past. I'll focus on the possibilities of the future.  You know.....progressive.  :rolleyes:

Spin Jim spin

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And once your done training all white kids to hate themselves...then what?

Minorities will get the majority of the money from social programs? Already done! Minorities will get advantaged admissions into college? Already done! A black man will be elected President? And then do it again? Already done! Oh wait...a black woman will be elected Vice President...yep ALREADY DONE!!!

Just because you hate your life doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And once your done training all white kids to hate themselves...then what?

Minorities will get the majority of the money from social programs? Already done! Minorities will get advantaged admissions into college? Already done! A black man will be elected President? And then do it again? Already done! Oh wait...a black woman will be elected Vice President...yep ALREADY DONE!!!

Just because you hate your life doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

Why are you afraid of your kids learning about our past?

Who would make them feel bad about it?

Only those who are guilty and uncomfortable with who they are?

YEP

Hell - we don’t have to go too far back in our history to see our racist roots. 

Hello January 6:

image.thumb.jpeg.7e4d2fac00cf0e1b0e94162ebc725a09.jpeg