Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

Isn’t kind of strange how white liberals are always trying to tell people of color whether they are “minorities” or not...like Joe Biden telling people they aren’t black unless they act the way HE feels they should...talk about racial superiority...

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Left’s true Nazi colors are starting to bleed through...Adolph would be so proud...

Take notice, my fellow Liberals...these are the racist wackos taking over our party and our country...and we’re enabling their racism, all in the name of “equality”...It’s a “bait and switch” strategy...Don’t fall for this garbage...

Edited by JaCrispy

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

STANDING UP AGAINST BIGOTRY: 

Parents group files federal complaint against school district over race-exclusive event.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/parents-group-files-federal-complaint-against-school-district-over-race-exclusive-event/

SEGREGATION NOW, SEGREGATION TOMORROW, SEGREGATION FOREVER: 

University of New Hampshire hosted special graduation celebration for ‘Students of Color’ and other ‘diverse’ identities.

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=17516

Imagine the outrage from the very same people that support and organize these events if the headline read "University of New Hampshire hosted special graduation celebration for ‘White Students’ and other ‘non-diverse’ identities."

Diversity as currently practiced is divisive and not inclusive.  Which defeats the purpose of the whole concept. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Imagine the outrage from the very same people that support and organize these events if the headline read "University of New Hampshire hosted special graduation celebration for ‘White Students’ and other ‘non-diverse’ identities."

Diversity as currently practiced is divisive and not inclusive.  Which defeats the purpose of the whole concept. 

“Diversity” and “Inclusion” is actually deceptively used to manipulate the way people think about things...but the fact of the matter is, there is nothing diverse about intentionally excluding certain groups of people...👍

Critical Race Theory Backers: 'Our Constitution Should Be Burned'

by Bryan Preston

According to a handful of critical race theory proponents who want the controversial worldview to be taught in schools and dominate our society, reason must be rejected and the United States Constitution should be “burned.” You can see a clip of their discussion here.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2021/05/23/critical-race-theory-backers-our-constitution-should-be-burned-n1449026

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

People are fighting back..................cue the Media Propaganda !

So racism was the cause of the Civil War then, right? 

Because, I mean it was. Does it teach children that truth? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So racism was the cause of the Civil War then, right? 

Because, I mean it was. Does it teach children that truth? 

Once again, every supposition after Tib's "SO" .............is completely off base from the point.

OF COURSE the causes of the Civil War will still be taught............that's the point !

But the Left, in order to fight to keep the hideous CRT, has resulted in them lying about the legislation being passed to stop it.

That's the point !!!

Just now, B-Man said:

Once again, every supposition after Tib's "SO" .............is completely off base from the point.

OF COURSE the causes of the Civil War will still be taught............that's the point !

But the Left, in order to fight to keep the hideous CRT, has resulted in them lying about the legislation being passed to stop it.

That's the point !!!

But is it being taught correctly? Slavery and racism are central to understanding how and why it happened. Racism is a destructive force and needs to be taught that way. The South called Lincoln a "Black Republican" for a reason 

When you've lost John Lennon and Yoko Ono's son you probably need to reevaluate life:

'Whites are not the problem': Sean Ono Lennon says political correctness has become too extreme

....He went on to say that political correctness might have helped push back on racism but that it might have ushered society into an era where the medicine is worse than the disease.

"We've been trying this kind of morality policing for awhile now & I would posit things are arguably getting worse. Race relations seem to be in the middle of a 'two steps back' moment," he tweeted.

Lennon, 45, then made a controversial statement that no longer fits with the left-wing "woke" movement.

"I am very sad that I feel like I have to say the following but here goes: Asians are not the problem. Blacks are not the problem. Jews are not the problem. And yes, Whites are not the problem either," Lennon said.

"No race or culture is 'the problem,'" he added.

"I have lived in many cities and countries and I can say from experience that there is an EQUAL distribution of s***ty ppl and good ppl in EVERY human population. Most are good, some aren't great, and a very small number are clinical sociopaths you absolutely need to avoid," Lennon continued.

He also said that he saw evidence that Americans were self segregating along "tribal lines" in a way he had not seen before.

"I am simply saying we should check our strategy if we are not getting the results we intended. I don't know what the solution is, but I suspect that over sensitizing ppl to arbitrary characteristics like skin colour may be doing more harm than good," he added.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sean-lennon-pc-woke-tweets

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When you've lost John Lennon and Yoko Ono's son you probably need to reevaluate life:

'Whites are not the problem': Sean Ono Lennon says political correctness has become too extreme

....He went on to say that political correctness might have helped push back on racism but that it might have ushered society into an era where the medicine is worse than the disease.

"We've been trying this kind of morality policing for awhile now & I would posit things are arguably getting worse. Race relations seem to be in the middle of a 'two steps back' moment," he tweeted.

Lennon, 45, then made a controversial statement that no longer fits with the left-wing "woke" movement.

"I am very sad that I feel like I have to say the following but here goes: Asians are not the problem. Blacks are not the problem. Jews are not the problem. And yes, Whites are not the problem either," Lennon said.

"I have lived in many cities and countries and I can say from experience that there is an EQUAL distribution of s***ty ppl and good ppl in EVERY human population. Most are good, some aren't great, and a very small number are clinical sociopaths you absolutely need to avoid," Lennon continued.

He also said that he saw evidence that Americans were self segregating along "tribal lines" in a way he had not seen before.

"I am simply saying we should check our strategy if we are not getting the results we intended. I don't know what the solution is, but I suspect that over sensitizing ppl to arbitrary characteristics like skin colour may be doing more harm than good," he added.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sean-lennon-pc-woke-tweets

He sounds like a Democrat, the party of diversity. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He sounds like a Democrat, the party of diversity. 

No.

No he does not.

"I am very sad that I feel like I have to say the following but here goes:

Asians are not the problem.

Blacks are not the problem.

Jews are not the problem.

And yes, Whites are not the problem either," Lennon said.

Imagine if someone said "I don't hate Black people, I hate blackness." 

Would that person be looked at as "definitely someone who loves Black people?"  

Ummm....No.  This is definitely someone you would probably consider racist.  

So I'll assume here, that yes, yes this idiot absolutely hates white people.  I don't need to watch her video libsplaining how there is actually a difference between white people and whiteness.  Whatever the hell this means.    

Edited by Big Blitz

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So I'll assume here, that yes, yes this idiot absolutely hates white people.  I don't need to watch her video libsplaining how there is actually a difference between white people and whiteness.  Whatever the hell this means.    

Can you admit Marjorie Greene is an anti Semite? 

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Proponents of CRT like the author of the above statements are unwilling to discuss "facts and statistics" because the facts and statistics can support a number of theories.  While it is true that facts and statistics do exist, what supports CRT is a subjective interpretation of those facts and statistics mixed with the opinions of the observer and a casual dismissal of other potential causes that the data and statistics can be used to support. 

An argument can easily be made to process those facts and statistics to reach a multitude of alternative conclusions that are in conflict with CRT.  For example, citing poverty statistics of specific minorities and concluding systemic racism is the root cause of poverty where things like education level  and family stability (e.g. 2 incomes better than one) are more likely sources of causes that can explain poverty.  What standard or advanced statistical and scientific methods have been used to validate CRT conclusions and dismiss other potential conclusions?  Those are conversations they don't want to have with anyone.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Proponents of CRT like the author of the above statements are unwilling to discuss "facts and statistics" because the facts and statistics can support a number of theories.  While it is true that facts and statistics do exist, what supports CRT is a subjective interpretation of those facts and statistics mixed with the opinions of the observer and a casual dismissal of other potential causes that the data and statistics can be used to support. 

An argument can easily be made to process those facts and statistics to reach a multitude of alternative conclusions that are in conflict with CRT.  For example, citing poverty statistics of specific minorities and concluding systemic racism is the root cause of poverty where things like education level  and family stability (e.g. 2 incomes better than one) are more likely sources of causes that can explain poverty.  What standard or advanced statistical and scientific methods have been used to validate CRT conclusions and dismiss other potential conclusions?  Those are conversations they don't want to have with anyone.  

But when a CRT person says the Civil War was caused largely by racism, they are 100% correct, right?