Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

LeBron James’ ‘you’re next’ tweet about officer who shot Ma’Khia Bryant got deleted (but here it is).

labron_youre_next_4-21-21-scaled.jpg

UPDATE: Impressive ratio for LeBron, before his tweet was deleted:

lebron_youre_next_ratio_04-21-2021.jpg

Did he have to shoot her?  I don't know but for God's sake the cops are there but you continue to kick someone (I know she didn't kick that girl the guy did) and brandish a knife?  WTF is wrong with people with that much hate?

Edited by Chef Jim

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is this acceptable?

Because it is not the truth.

It is written in such a slanted manner you have to lay down to read it.

Protecting citizens who are trapped in cars by rioters/protesters, shielding them from punishment or lawsuits,

is presented as an open season on pedestrians.

It would be funny if it wasn't more BillZtime trash.

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because it is not the truth.

It is written in such a slanted manner you have to lay down to read it.

Protecting citizens who are trapped in cars by rioters/protesters, shielding them from punishment or lawsuits,

Not true? Oh ok Bonnie.

HB 1674

“A motor vehicle operator who unintentionally causes injury or death to an individual shall not be criminally or civilly liable for the injury or death, if […] the injury or death of the individual occurred while the motor vehicle operator was fleeing from a riot […] under a reasonable belief that fleeing was necessary to protect the motor vehicle operator from serious injury or death.”

Iowa

Eliminating liability for drivers who hit protesters: The bill would grant civil immunity to drivers of vehicles who injure someone who is blocking traffic while engaging in disorderly conduct or participating in a protest, demonstration, riot or unlawful assembly without a permit. The driver must be exercising "due care" at the time and not engaging in "reckless or willful misconduct." 

This is correct.  I've been saying they want this country run like China since the Great Peaceful Protest Revolutions of Summer 2020.

Indefinite Covid gets us there.  This is all just a distraction. 

Big facts.

Edited by Big Blitz

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not true? Oh ok Bonnie.

HB 1674

“A motor vehicle operator who unintentionally causes injury or death to an individual shall not be criminally or civilly liable for the injury or death, if […] the injury or death of the individual occurred while the motor vehicle operator was fleeing from a riot […] under a reasonable belief that fleeing was necessary to protect the motor vehicle operator from serious injury or death.”

Iowa

Eliminating liability for drivers who hit protesters: The bill would grant civil immunity to drivers of vehicles who injure someone who is blocking traffic while engaging in disorderly conduct or participating in a protest, demonstration, riot or unlawful assembly without a permit. The driver must be exercising "due care" at the time and not engaging in "reckless or willful misconduct." 

Thanks BillZy

EXACTLY what I said

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Edited by B-Man

Pretty stupid tweet "King" James.  I guess that girl who was about to get stabbed and probably murdered....her life didn't matter.  Only the life of the black girl shot by the white cop.

What if the cop didn't shoot Ma'Khia and she ended up killing the other girl?  What would you have tweeted then Le'Bron?

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Pretty stupid tweet "King" James.  I guess that girl who was about to get stabbed and probably murdered....her life didn't matter.  Only the life of the black girl shot by the white cop.

What if the cop didn't shoot Ma'Khia and she ended up killing the other girl?  What would you have tweeted then Le'Bron?

He wouldn't have commented and the the story would be buried on the back-page and the media wouldn't make a big deal about it. 

Here's where all this is headed and why its headed that way.  Local law enforcement is one of the last institutions or organizations the liberal left does not control.  So they whip up the hysteria level via their media comrades and other voices at every opportunity.  This is leading to calls for "reform".  And the reform they're looking for is to enact "Federal" oversight and control over local police departments.  Once done they will complete their FUBAR exercise of driving our country into 3rd world nation economic and social classification and then hand out surplus Mao cultural revolution outfits purchased from China at a discount since they no longer use them.     

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Protestors are going to get killed and you’re going to cheer/defend the driver.

You have a horrific track record here Bonnie.

Be best

But at the same time, drivers had to protect themselves as well.

A friend of mine was driving a car last summer and was at a stop light.  Next thing she knows, a cinder block was thrown at her windshield.  

Then these protesters were trying to open her car door but it was locked....she sped off.  She didn't hit anyone but if the scene had gotten worse, I think she has every right to forcefully drive to her safety.

40 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

But at the same time, drivers had to protect themselves as well.

A friend of mine was driving a car last summer and was at a stop light.  Next thing she knows, a cinder block was thrown at her windshield.  

Then these protesters were trying to open her car door but it was locked....she sped off.  She didn't hit anyone but if the scene had gotten worse, I think she has every right to forcefully drive to her safety.

Cute story bro. 

One word:

CHARLOTTESVILLE

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Cute story bro. 

One word:

CHARLOTTESVILLE

Yes, that driver deserves the hardest punishment.

But are you saying since Charlottesville happened, even if a driver is in immediate danger, they can’t drive off?

If I’m in my truck and I have protesters breaking my windows and trying to get inside, I’m driving off.  That’s just common sense.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Not true? Oh ok Bonnie.

HB 1674

Iowa

I honestly can’t believe you would post THESE two laws in support of your ridiculous theory. If you’d slow down and read it’s clear that the authors of these laws purposely inserted specific language to refute your ridiculous position. Geez man....read the dang words! 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I honestly can’t believe you would post THESE two laws in support of your ridiculous theory. If you’d slow down and read it’s clear that the authors of these laws purposely inserted specific language to refute your ridiculous position. Geez man....read the dang words! 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nut jobs aren't going to read the bill - they're going to read the headlines - and think they can run over anyone they want.

These laws are pathetic and dangerous.

But of course, we have the right wing nut jobs finding a way to justify these new laws when there are NO DOUBT laws on the books that protect these situations... but these laws are nothing more to suppress opposition voices.

Sick phks.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Nut jobs aren't going to read the bill - they're going to read the headlines - and think they can run over anyone they want.

But of course, we have the right wing nut jobs finding a way to justify these new laws when there are NO DOUBT laws on the books that protect these situations... but these laws are nothing more to suppress opposition voices.

Sick phks.

You’ve lost your mind. You’re reading way more into this than there actually is. You can’t honestly set your hair on fire about everything every day...or can you? 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sick phks.

You should probably read the actual article that you link before you link it and ask yourself "Does this article support my crazy liberal viewpoint?"  If it does not it's probably not a good idea to post the link and prove how much of a misguided moron you are.

Be Best