Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

Colorado District Judge Natalie Chase has resigned after she admitted using a racial slur in front of court employees, voiced her opinion on racial issues from the bench and asked employees to do personal tasks for her during work hours.

The Colorado Supreme Court issued an order Friday in which it publicly censured Chase and accepted her resignation. According to the order, it stemmed from accounts from multiple court employees, cited in the order, given as part of an investigation by the Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline.

The arrogance of racism. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/us/colorado-judge-resigns-trnd/index.html

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I've done some of the same things with a couple of my black friends and asked why it's okay for a black person to use the N word but not white people they told me it was a term of some kind of endearment which I guess but it still makes no sense from a common sense stand point .

I think a lot is in the delivery ! I know i grew up listening and repeating the great Richard Prior my brother & i said it because he made us think in some way it was okay to say those type of things because it was freaking hilarious but i know if i repeated some of the things he said on his album titled for starters "That N**ers Crazy" album in front of a person of color it wouldn't be looked at the same .

Even if i used "ah" instead of "er" at the end i'm thinking it would be frowned upon (so i just don't use it period) and it would be thought to be used as a racist slur instead of what Mr. Prior showed me as a young person a piece of his comedy . Oh and Dave Chappell too just saying ! 

The only way i/we can understand is to ask questions which i think in some way might have been what this judge was trying to do but she should have done it on her own free time instead of being in her robe & on the clock for sure . 

Given todays sensitivity that surrounds life in general a lot more of these kind of things will probably happen when there may not have been any racially degrading type of intent meant in the conversation just a wanting to learn aspect but people today need to be very careful of the woke police listening because it can be very easily misconstrued as something other than the true content of the conversation .

4 minutes ago, T master said:

I've done some of the same things with a couple of my black friends and asked why it's okay for a black person to use the N word but not white people they told me it was a term of some kind of endearment which I guess but it still makes no sense from a common sense stand point .

I think a lot is in the delivery ! I know i grew up listening and repeating the great Richard Prior my brother & i said it because he made us think in some way it was okay to say those type of things because it was freaking hilarious but i know if i repeated some of the things he said on his album titled for starters "That N**ers Crazy" album in front of a person of color it wouldn't be looked at the same .

Even if i used "ah" instead of "er" at the end i'm thinking it would be frowned upon (so i just don't use it period) and it would be thought to be used as a racist slur instead of what Mr. Prior showed me as a young person a piece of his comedy . Oh and Dave Chappell too just saying ! 

The only way i/we can understand is to ask questions which i think in some way might have been what this judge was trying to do but she should have done it on her own free time instead of being in her robe & on the clock for sure . 

Given todays sensitivity that surrounds life in general a lot more of these kind of things will probably happen when there may not have been any racially degrading type of intent meant in the conversation just a wanting to learn aspect but people today need to be very careful of the woke police listening because it can be very easily misconstrued as something other than the true content of the conversation .

You don't think this is appropriate for a judge to be saying these things, correct? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You don't think this is appropriate for a judge to be saying these things, correct? 

As i said in my post definitely not while she's in her robe & or on the clock but if on her own time she is trying to learn & understand some things i have no problem with it !!

Because she is IMHO trying to better understand something that most see as white people not being able to from that perspective . If you don't know you ask , as they say "there are no stupid questions just stupid answers" ... 

Just now, T master said:

As i said in my post definitely not while she's in her robe & or on the clock but if on her own time she is trying to learn & understand some things i have no problem with it !!

Because she is IMHO trying to better understand something that most see as white people not being able to from that perspective . If you don't know you ask , as they say "there are no stupid questions just stupid answers" ... 

If she corrected someone trying to explain BLM with a "All Lives Matter" comment, I would not trust her at all. That's just an attempt to ignore the issue and even make it look bad, IMO 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

If she corrected someone trying to explain BLM with a "All Lives Matter" comment, I would not trust her at all. That's just an attempt to ignore the issue and even make it look bad, IMO 

Maybe if she corrected some one and tried to make her opinion over theirs then i could see it being not real smart ? And Do not all lives matter ? Just asking

We are all created in the image of god so i would think we all matter especially to him and those who love us no matter our skin color . We all need to get along and unite against any kind of racism going either way .

2 hours ago, T master said:

Maybe if she corrected some one and tried to make her opinion over theirs then i could see it being not real smart ? And Do not all lives matter ? Just asking

We are all created in the image of god so i would think we all matter especially to him and those who love us no matter our skin color . We all need to get along and unite against any kind of racism going either way .

Yes, but when some people obviously think that Black lives do not matter, you are fighting to say they are wrong, and thus, Black Lives Matter. To throw "ALM" as a reply, is to basically deny the main point 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Let's do a little exercise.  

What is her political affiliation?  I know judges are supposed to be impartial but I googled her and didn't see Democrat/Libera/Republican/Conservative anywhere.  I wonder if that makes her liberal? 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, but when some people obviously think that Black lives do not matter, you are fighting to say they are wrong, and thus, Black Lives Matter. To throw "ALM" as a reply, is to basically deny the main point 

What is the main point of saying Black Lives Matter?  

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There are those ignorant people walking around unfortunately and their rights are the same as you & I which some times is very hard to swallow !! 

But by using BLM it automatically involves 1 & only 1 race which could be taken by some to be racist in it self then there are those that say only some BLM because of publicity purposes . Why not have the heading  ABLM ? 

https://www.carolinacoastonline.com/news_times/opinions/letters_to_editor/article_ac4de5a0-c1ea-11ea-8a4b-8f0af5982cba.html

ALM means there is no racist content or racism in the statement or 1 race put before another because All Lives (Do) Matter in fact !!

And no one race or person is considered higher or better than another to God we are all created in his image and his son died to forgive us all of our sins not just 1 particular race or ethnicity we are all covered under his blood  🙌 !! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, B-man dismissing racism as not a problem, imagine that. 

Wow, Tiberius misunderstanding a second grade level political cartoon.............imagine that.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

There are those ignorant people walking around unfortunately and their rights are the same as you & I which some times is very hard to swallow !! 

But by using BLM it automatically involves 1 & only 1 race which could be taken by some to be racist in it self then there are those that say only some BLM because of publicity purposes . Why not have the heading  ABLM ? 

https://www.carolinacoastonline.com/news_times/opinions/letters_to_editor/article_ac4de5a0-c1ea-11ea-8a4b-8f0af5982cba.html

ALM means there is no racist content or racism in the statement or 1 race put before another because All Lives (Do) Matter in fact !!

And no one race or person is considered higher or better than another to God we are all created in his image and his son died to forgive us all of our sins not just 1 particular race or ethnicity we are all covered under his blood  🙌 !! 

Obviously many people don’t think black lives matter. Tons of right wingers are upset that Chauvin is even being held accountable....for not thinking a black persons life mattered. 

Yes, racism is a big problem in our country 

Just now, B-Man said:

Wow, Tiberius misunderstanding a second grade level political cartoon.............imagine that.

First off, thanks for admitt8ng the junk you post is second grade level garbage, secondly I understand it and you. 

Still angry that Chauvin got punished for something you saw as not a crime? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

First off, thanks for admitt8ng the junk you post is second grade level garbage, secondly I understand it and you. 

Still angry that Chauvin got punished for something you saw as not a crime? 

It is a a simplistic cartoon, you missed it's point for all to see..................

and you have demonstrated ad nauseam that you have no clue to understanding others

You are just thrilled that someone responded to you.............your only goal in life.

😄

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It is a a simplistic cartoon, you missed it's point for all to see..................

and you have demonstrated ad nauseam that you have no clue to understanding others

You are just thrilled that someone responded to you.............your only goal in life.

😄

Everything you post is simplistic and stupid. 

Again, are you still angry that Chauvin is guilty of murder? 

5 hours ago, T master said:

For me its a little simplistic when I hear people saying black lives matter or all lives matter.  Because its a general statement that needs some qualification.  

My personal perspective is I believe black and all lives matter of people like school teachers, nurses, people of all races that treat others in a civil manner, people that respect the rights of others, all law abiding and honest citizens, people that are constructive and not destructive, and people of all races and demographics that have virtue and integrity. 

But I don't care much about the lives of people like murderers, rapists, sexual predators and other undesirables that cause harm to other people no matter what color they are. 

So to me ALM and BLM but I've got some people I'd exclude from that belief.  If somebody takes exception to my exceptions that okay but that's how I feel.         

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, T master said:

Black Lives Matter was never meant to be that they matter any more than any other lives matter.  The original intention of Blacks Lives Matter was this.  Black lives matter.  Stop treating them as if they don't.  Why they don't message it this way is beyond me. 

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LeBron James’ ‘you’re next’ tweet about officer who shot Ma’Khia Bryant got deleted (but here it is).

labron_youre_next_4-21-21-scaled.jpg

UPDATE: Impressive ratio for LeBron, before his tweet was deleted:

lebron_youre_next_ratio_04-21-2021.jpg

Not one person would blink or notice this if this girl was white.

Wouldn't be a story outside of local.

media and lefties stoking the flames of hatred, they need the 

excuse to riot.