Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don't even know.

they won. I’ve officially stopped caring. 

I’ve also stopped using words even have ‘black’ in them that don’t even refer to people like descriptions of widow treatment that block sunlight, or lists in IT that prevent certain ip addresses from being accessible. Also I’ve vowed to never play the soon to be racist game of billiards, or at least be photographed doing so. 

Can we all agree bowling might be ok? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Everything is stupid:

Sharon Osbourne exits ‘The Talk’ amid race controversy

Sharon Osbourne quit “The Talk” Friday, two weeks after rocking the daytime chat show by getting into a testy argument over racial issues with co-host Sheryl Underwood and shocking allegations of racist name-calling.

“Sharon Osbourne has decided to leave ‘The Talk,’” a release from CBS read. “The events of the March 10 broadcast were upsetting to everyone involved, including the audience watching at home. As part of our review, we concluded that Sharon’s behavior toward her co-hosts during the March 10 episode did not align with our values for a respectful workplace. We also did not find any evidence that CBS executives orchestrated the discussion or blindsided any of the hosts.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/26/sharon-osbourne-exits-the-talk/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

No.  I don't care about whatever this show is.  I don't know anything about these people.  

All I know is liberals literally ruin everything. 

Is this is the society you want your kids to grow up six feet apart in?  

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/26/nolte-whites-excluded-illegal-aliens-qualify-for-oaklands-500-month-payout-program/

Oakland, California, Mayor Libby Schaaf (D) announced a program that offers poor minority families $500 a month. Poor white families are excluded for the sin of being white. However, illegal aliens qualify.

Here is how you qualify for Oakland’s no-questions-asked $500 a month:

You must have at least one child

Your income must be at or below 50 percent of Oakland’s median income

You must not be white

ACTUAL RACISM.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/26/nolte-whites-excluded-illegal-aliens-qualify-for-oaklands-500-month-payout-program/

Oakland, California, Mayor Libby Schaaf (D) announced a program that offers poor minority families $500 a month. Poor white families are excluded for the sin of being white. However, illegal aliens qualify.

Here is how you qualify for Oakland’s no-questions-asked $500 a month:

You must have at least one child

Your income must be at or below 50 percent of Oakland’s median income

You must not be white

ACTUAL RACISM.

it is; and not even in the way people might think.

It sends the message that if you’re white and destitute, these people think you’ll probably figure out how to solve it. 

that’s what this says, and it’s a cloaked white supremacist way of thinking. 

Couldn’t help but laugh at the local news report in Southern California this morning. They’re having a big anti-Asian hate crime rally today using Atlanta as the cornerstone. Unfortunately, that shooting wasn’t racially motivated. (Don’t cloud our rally with pesky facts.) At the same time you’ll notice that there isn’t an anti-white hate crime rally over the Boulder shooting. This is sheer lunacy now! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 2

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/03/27/asian-american-nyc-city-council-candidate-attacked-in-random-crime-first-refuses-to-report-it-any-guesses-n351202

Asian American NYC City Council Candidate Attacked in Random Crime,

First Refuses to Report It — Any Guesses?

Deadly brutal attack on immigrant, but won’t hit MSM and doesn’t fit narrative

https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/graphic-video-shows-deadly-uber-eats-carjacking-by-teen-girls/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=mail_app

for those trying to understand why these are being pointed out, it’s the media double standard on what victim perpetrator profiles get visibility and which dont.  This one happened in broad daylight. Pakistani immigrant Father of 3. 

Meanwhile on AP, the top 15 story, two evil men in San Francisco named victor and Christian charged for shouting offensive racist words. 

https://apnews.com/article/784973f31165c4eada46c65b48e59a1b

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol...No, I didn’t understand what you were trying to say...

Trying to understand Tibs is like banging your head against a brick wall. The brick wall may hurt more physically but at some point you’ll realize “well that was a very painful and stupid exercise.”  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Trying to understand Tibs is like banging your head against a brick wall. The brick wall may hurt more physically but at some point you’ll realize “well that was a very painful and stupid exercise.”  

Yes, you do it because it feels so good when you stop.  I've stopped and feel great.  Tony the tiger great.  Gonna have a kick ass day today.  Thanks Tibsy!

Edited by keepthefaith

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol...No, I didn’t understand what you were trying to say...

Historic discrimination hurt black people. Agreed? 

Discrimination was pretty bad. It's the reason so many of them now live in poverty, ya, know 

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Discrimination was pretty bad. It's the reason so many of them now live in poverty, ya, know 

I disagree...I think the main reason people (whatever the ethnicity) live in poverty is mainly due to poor decisions they’ve made throughout their lives...

In the a United States, it has been proven relatively easy to avoid poverty by following these 4 simple rules...

1. Graduate from High School

2. Do not have children outside of marriage

3. Do not break the law

4. Do not get addicted to drugs

If people follow these simple rules, it’s nearly impossible not to be able to live comfortably in this country...

Now take any person (whatever ethnicity) that is currently in poverty, and ask yourself if they meet this criteria...👍

This country had slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, and yet there are more black millionaires here than anywhere else in the world...In fact, if you combined all of the wealth of black people in this country, it would constitute the 15th wealthiest nation in the world!

So, essentially, white oppression and supremacy is so bad in America, its made them the richest black people on Earth...what it really is, is just an excuse why not to try...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I disagree...I think the main reason people (whatever the ethnicity) live in poverty is mainly due to poor decisions they’ve made throughout their lives...

In the a United States, it has been proven relatively easy to avoid poverty by following these 4 simple rules...

1. Graduate from High School

2. Do not have children outside of marriage

3. Do not break the law

4. Do not get addicted to drugs

If people follow these simple rules, it’s nearly impossible not to be able to live comfortably in this country...

Now take any person (whatever ethnicity) that is currently in poverty, and ask yourself if they meet this criteria...👍

This country had slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, and yet there are more black millionaires here than anywhere else in the world...In fact, if you combined all of the wealth of black people in this country, it would constitute the 15th wealthiest nation in the world!

So, essentially, white oppression and supremacy is so bad in America, its made them the richest black people on Earth...Go figure. 👍

I'll add a fifth:

If you are married and have children....do everything you can to stay married. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Historic discrimination perpetrated by the democrat party. You know that, but don't care.

Most of the people your cult are trying to rob and hating on are descendants of LEGAL immigrants

who had zero to do with slavery.

Edited by Unforgiven

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Historic discrimination perpetrated by the democrat party. You know that, but don't care.

Most of the people your cult are trying to rob and hating on are descendants of LEGAL immigrants

who had zero to do with slavery.

Yup, by those Conservatives that use to vote Democratic until Democrats gave blacks the right to vote, so the racists went over to the GOP

Funny how ignorant of history you are. But not just you, most Trump supporters think the Democrats are the the racist party because of the Dixiecrats who left half a century ago. 

• Sad 1