Steve Nelson anyone?

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Lemme check the ole budget.. 

We can offer $14.82.. 

But apparently Fromm has trade value now so let’s just trade him for Jaire Alexander. You know Green Bay loves having multiple quarterbacks on the roster 

There is still plenty they can do to open up space without doing harm to the future.

1 minute ago, Mcdermott said:

There is still plenty they can do to open up space without doing harm to the future.

I’m aware. I figured everyone would get the sarcasm when I included the Fromm trade. 

I was wrong coach. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

29 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

We can offer $14.82.. 

But apparently Fromm has trade value now so let’s just trade him for Jaire Alexander. You know Green Bay loves having multiple quarterbacks on the roster 

SAVAGE

• Haha (+1) 1

He's certainly a good player. I don't really know what led to them trying to trade him/cutting him so I'd want to know what that's all about but assuming there's no major issue there, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of our price range. If he's willing to take like $4 mil or less, I'd probably be interested.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

We can offer $14.82.. 

ding....ding...ding...we have a winner...not sure of what...but the comedy and sarcasm on this portal of higher thought often makes up for the feeble posts of our cerebral midget brethren

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The guy from 'Sea Hunt'?! 

You’re thinking Mike Nelson from Sea Hunt. For some reason I was thinking Admiral Nelson from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. 😆 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

You’re thinking Mike Nelson from Sea Hunt. For some reason I was thinking Admiral Nelson from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. 😆 

Wow, Voyage and Time Tunnel my two favorite shows from way back then.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

He's certainly a good player. I don't really know what led to them trying to trade him/cutting him so I'd want to know what that's all about but assuming there's no major issue there, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of our price range. If he's willing to take like $4 mil or less, I'd probably be interested.

never know.. lotta guys taking 1 year low price deals just to get to 2022

15 hours ago, Mcdermott said:

Not really.

Opening cap space is - directly - doing harm to the future.

Same as using your credit card  when you're already scheduled to pay a lot next month.

It's about finding a balance. And while there is certainly a lot still to be done, doing more than a bit of it is indeed going to make the future more difficult.

14 hours ago, Mcdermott said:

Wow, Voyage and Time Tunnel my two favorite shows from way back then.

Loved Voyage. Richard Basehart. Pwee toot toot toot. Pwee toot toot toot. Always enjoyed that weird little series of noises you heard on the sub.