Isaiah Mckenzie Re-signed!!

Rubes

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Good move. I thought he would be gone after they signed Sanders and the way he was not used in the AFC Championship game. Still would like to know what happened there as it was obvious our top 4 WRs were not 100%. 

No doubt.....still scratchin my noggin on that one.......

1 hour ago, junior12thman92 said:

I know he had fumbling issues when he came into the league... but per here, his last fumble was in 2018. Ball security is something guys can improve 🤷‍♂️

Not true .. you can not improve ball security or quarterback accuracy .. those are the two unshakeable laws of football ;)

57 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

So the standard for you is just running it back and losing to the Chiefs again? It really seems like people lose sight of the goal as we get further removed from the end of the season.

Do you believe that signing free agents is the only way for a team to improve from one year to the next?

Do you not believe it’s possible for internal improvement from young players to improve the team overall?

Josh Allen hasn’t stopped improving. Ed Oliver and Tremaine Edmunds and AJ Epenesa are all young and could improve. Gabriel Davis, Zack Moss, and Cody Ford may all improve. The team as a whole may improve by virtue of better health, a full offseason, and continuity. Lastly, they still have three top 100 picks in the draft coming up.

I don’t disagree they need to improve in order to beat the Chiefs and make the Super Bowl. Who’s to say that adding big ticket free agents is the only way to do it? Who’s to say they won’t otherwise improve? Who’s to say they wouldn’t beat the Chiefs if the two teams played next Tuesday?

The Bills are returning essentially an entire roster that went 13-3 against a really tough schedule last year, and has many young players that haven’t peaked yet. I think people need to rein it in a bit with the “we’ll NEVER beat the Chiefs!” talk.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

Do you believe that signing free agents is the only way for a team to improve from one year to the next?

Do you not believe it’s possible for internal improvement from young players to improve the team overall?

Josh Allen hasn’t stopped improving. Ed Oliver and Tremaine Edmunds and AJ Epenesa are all young and could improve. Gabriel Davis, Zack Moss, and Cody Ford may all improve. The team as a whole may improve by virtue of better health, a full offseason, and continuity. Lastly, they still have three top 100 picks in the draft coming up.

I don’t disagree they need to improve in order to beat the Chiefs and make the Super Bowl. Who’s to say that adding big ticket free agents is the only way to do it? Who’s to say they won’t otherwise improve? Who’s to say they wouldn’t beat the Chiefs if the two teams played next Tuesday?

The Bills are returning essentially an entire roster that went 13-3 against a really tough schedule last year, and has many young players that haven’t peaked yet. I think people need to rein it in a bit with the “we’ll NEVER beat the Chiefs!” talk.

Agree.  I'm happy with how the off season went. Of course need to improve here and there but overall happy with limited cap space. Getting all 3 players back top free agents for Bill's I'm happy. Would of been happy just one.  Cannot wait to see how they will do in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

He needs to add a desert to his restaurant menu and call it the “little dirty” 😁👍

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Gabe Davis seems happy he's back

image.thumb.png.2b889fc1aa00f0c6c54561f735bac140.png

I think it's strictly a S. Florida outfit, and also "craft" meaning low volume.

Yes it is but for 8-10 days a year he could find some extra help and bring his friend up to Buffalo if he had a deal especially with support from Bills.