Isaiah Mckenzie Re-signed!!

Rubes

31 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Nice having the backup slot WR that knows the offense back as well.   He performed admirably in place of Beasley.....who takes a beating.

Also like that having the gadget/slot/return guy in place allows them to not have to reach past a better all-around WR in the draft to get one of those.

yup. 

not throwing a party, but he’s a good fit and I’ll assume good value even without officially seeing the numbers. 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Very very happy. Another "taking care of your own" signing. Love me some Lil Dirty McKittrick....our top 5 wrs are wrapped up.

And we still have Hodgins whom I'm sure is working his tail off to fit into this equation somehow. 

50 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

What’s your 40 time? Can you run a Post?

Hahaha!!! Awesome, yup - total typo....will go back and Edit that as it should say "it"....

To answer your question, 40 time is lighting quick for an elephant, around 27.2....and the only Post I could run to, is a Post-Office....

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

McKenzie adds speed.  And Sanders will be jsut as effective in speed as Smoke was, since Smoke was hurt.  I expect more speed to be added on defense. 

McKenzie was here last year. He doesn't add speed. Also, he's not a deep speed/scare the defense type of player. He has some lateral quickness.

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

Not sure if this has been talked about, but is his size and durability a concern as the main return man for a full season?  

I’m not sure he’s any more than one option there. The Bills seem to be trying to go into the draft without any holes to fill, so if they don’t draft or sign anyone else they have McKenzie to return kicks. But they might add someone else too. 

1 minute ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Gettleman: but I offered 3 yr, 43 mill with 13 gtd wtf

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's amazing that the Bills are going to play 2021 with more or less the same roster they played in 2020.   Sanders is the only lineup change.   

That, of course, is not completely true.  Some rookie will break into the starting lineup, and some yet-to-be-signed free agent will play, too.  Maybe even a trade will happen.  

Still, it's going to be largely the same team.  

Amazing the faith they have in the D-line and the linebackers.  

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

1 year deal, no numbers 

1 year 1.15 million, 350K Guaranteed....Beane is a wizard!

28 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

McKenzie was here last year. He doesn't add speed. Also, he's not a deep speed/scare the defense type of player. He has some lateral quickness.

He doesn't?  He runs a 4.42...that is pretty damn fast and certainly fast enough to beat most 3rd/4th CB's downfield

Edited by Big Turk